Free Preseason NFL Prediction: Packers vs Broncos NFL Odds
Looking for Green Bay Packers vs. Denver Broncos free picks & NFL odds? Week 3 preseason NFL betting sees the Packers taking on the Broncos on Saturday August 26th at Sports Authority Field at Mile High in Denver, Colorado. Cappers Picks provides complimentary handicapping picks all NFL season long including all preseason games so stay tuned for more FREE NFL predictions.
Week 3 NFL Preseason – 2017 NFL Preseason
(2-0) Green Bay Packers vs. Denver Broncos (2-0)
Date: Saturday August 26th
Time: 9:00 PM ET
Venue: Sports Authority Field at Mile High – Denver, Colorado
ATS Betting Lines: Denver Broncos -3
NFL Moneyline Odds: Broncos -150
NFL Preseason Betting Total: 42
Live NFL Odds
Updated Sportsbook Bonuses For Today
Both teams have looked good through two weeks of preseason play.
The Green Bay Packers travel to the mile high city, to take on the Denver Broncos in week three of the NFL preseason.
Kick off is set for 9:00 PM ET with the Broncos giving the starting quarterback job to Trevor Siemian, he will play a few series against Aaron Rodgers in week three.
Green Bay Packers
The Packers offense has played good through the first two weeks of the preseason, scoring a combined 45 points in both wins.
Aaron Rodgers made his season debut last week. He went 6 of 8 for 37 yards passing and one touchdown for the Packers.
Rodgers will play a series or so, then Brent Hundley and Taysom Hill will take over to finish the game.
The Broncos have looked solid offensively over the first two games of the preseason. Denver has scored 57 points in the first two weeks, including a 33 point outburst last week against the 49ers.
Trevor Siemian was solid last week, going 8 for 11 with 93 passing yards and one touchdown.
NFL Betting Trends:
- Over is 4-0 in Packers last 4 games on grass.
- Over is 7-0 in Packers last 7 games overall.
- Over is 4-0 in Packers last 4 road games.
- Under is 4-1 in Broncos last 5 games on grass.
- Under is 4-1 in Broncos last 5 games overall.
- Broncos are 2-5 ATS in their last 7 games on grass.
4* Free NFL Betting Prediction: Under 42
With Aaron Rodgers staring a few series for the Packers, its hard to say Green Bay won’t score before he leaves the game. The Broncos have shown they can score the ball in preseason play. Take the over in this one.
NFL Free Preseason Score Prediction: Denver 28 – Green Bay 17
Rodgers will lead the Packers to an early lead, but the Broncos will prevail in the end. Take Denver at home in this week three preseason matchup.
If you’re looking for more NFL preseason picks like this Green Bay Packers vs. Denver Broncos matchup we’ll be providing 4* free NFL predictions on the blog all season long, and check out our Experts for guaranteed premium & free NFL Football picks!
CappersPicks.com has NFL preseason odds up on a ton of futures, and you will also find 2017 NFL lines up for early games as well.
Similar Free 4* Sports Predictions:
- Oakland Raiders vs. Green Bay Packers – 10/20/2019 Free Pick & NFL Betting Prediction
- Kansas City Chiefs vs. Denver Broncos – 10/17/2019 Free Pick & NFL Betting Prediction
- Minnesota Vikings vs. Detroit Lions – 10/20/2019 Free Pick & NFL Betting Prediction
- Baltimore Ravens vs. Seattle Seahawks – 10/20/2019 Free Pick & NFL Betting Prediction
- Philadelphia Eagles vs. Dallas Cowboys – 10/20/2019 Free Pick & NFL Betting Prediction
- Houston Texans vs. Indianapolis Colts – 10/20/2019 Free Pick & NFL Betting Prediction
- Miami Dolphins vs. Buffalo Bills – 10/20/2019 Free Pick & NFL Betting Prediction
- Jacksonville Jaguars vs. Cincinnati Bengals – 10/20/2019 Free Pick & NFL Betting Prediction