Free Week 8 NFL Prediction: Browns vs. Steelers NFL Odds
Looking for Cleveland Browns vs. Pittsburgh Steelers free Week 8 picks & NFL odds? Week 8 NFL betting sees the Browns taking on the Steelers on Sunday October 28th at the Heinz Field . Cappers Picks provides complimentary handicapping picks all NFL season long including all Week 8 games so stay tuned for more FREE NFL predictions like this Browns Steelers matchup.
NFL Week 8 Handicapping
(2-4-1) Cleveland Browns vs. Pittsburgh Steelers (3-2-1)
Date: Sunday, October 28th
Time: 1:00 PM
Venue: Heinz Field
Week 8 ATS Betting Lines: Pittsburgh -7
NFL Week 8 Moneyline Odds: OFF
Week 8 NFL Betting Total: 50.5
Live NFL Odds
Updated Sportsbook Bonuses For Today
We have reached week eight of the NFL season and teams that want to make the playoffs have to start separating themselves.
In this one it’s a huge AFC North showdown when the Cleveland Browns make the trip to Heinz Field to take on the Pittsburgh Steelers.
The Cleveland Browns have to be very disappointed with how this season has gone so far for the team. They have two wins, four losses and a tie but if a few more things went their way they really could be right near the top of the standings.
Since the quarterback change to Baker Mayfield it hasn’t been all smooth but he has shown some glimpses of what the future can be like with him at quarterback.
He comes into this one having thrown for 1291 yards, six touchdowns, and five interceptions. Some of his interceptions haven’t been great, but he gives this team a chance to win every week.
On the defensive side of the ball all this team does is turn the ball over. They give up yards but they seem to have a knack for getting the turnover.
If they want to win this game the defense needs to continue to turn the ball over. Make the field short for Mayfield and hope they can finish the drives in touchdowns, not field goals.
On the other side of this matchup is the Pittsburgh Steelers who should be well rested and hopefully healthy coming into this game after being on bye last week.
The Steelers got off to a slow start to the season and there were some grumblings coming from Pittsburgh. They have figured it out though and have won the last two games.
Ben Roethlisberger has been good throwing for 2033 yards, 12 touchdowns, and six interceptions. He has also done a better job of getting the ball to Antonio Brown the last few weeks which has given the team better results.
On the defensive side of the ball the Steelers defense hasn’t been great giving up over 25 points per game but they have done what they needed to do to come out ahead the last few weeks.
On the offensive side in this game they can’t turn the ball over. Big Ben needs to make good reads and take good care of the ball.
NFL Betting Trends:
- CLE are 4-14-1 ATS in their last 19 vs. AFC North.
- CLE are 2-7 ATS in their last 9 games in October.
- CLE are 3-10-1 ATS in their last 14 road games.
- Under is 9-1 in PIT last 10 games in Week 8.
- PIT are 1-7 ATS in their last 8 home games.
- Over is 8-2 in PIT last 10 home games.
4* Free NFL Betting Prediction: Steelers -7
The Steelers still want to prove they are kings of the AFC North and I think they will come out in this game and flex their muscles.
NFL Free Week 8 Score Prediction: Steelers 31 – Browns 13
The Browns aren’t going to force turnovers and that is going to hurt their offense too. The Steelers are going to win this game big.
If you’re looking for more NFL picks like this Cleveland Browns vs. Pittsburgh Steelers matchup we’ll be providing 4* free NFL predictions on the blog all season long, and check out our Experts for guaranteed premium & free NFL Football picks!
CappersPicks.com has NFL odds up on a ton of futures, and you will also find 2018 NFL lines up for weekly games as well.
Similar Free 4* Sports Predictions:
- Miami Dolphins vs. Pittsburgh Steelers – 10/28/2019 Free Pick & NFL Betting Prediction
- Washington Redskins vs. Minnesota Vikings – 10/24/2019 Free Pick & NFL Betting Prediction
- Oakland Raiders vs. Houston Texans – 10/27/2019 Free Pick & NFL Betting Prediction
- Philadelphia Eagles vs. Buffalo Bills – 10/27/2019 Free Pick & NFL Betting Prediction
- Seattle Seahawks vs. Atlanta Falcons – 10/27/2019 Free Pick & NFL Betting Prediction
- Denver Broncos vs. Indianapolis Colts – 10/27/2019 Free Pick & NFL Betting Prediction
- Carolina Panthers vs. San Francisco 49ers – 10/27/2019 Free Pick & NFL Betting Prediction
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs. Tennessee Titans – 10/27/2019 Free Pick & NFL Betting Prediction