Free MLB Pick: Cardinals vs Brewers Odds
Looking for St Louis Cardinals vs. Milwaukee Brewers free mlb predictions? MLB betting sees the Cardinals taking on the Brewers on Tuesday, August 27, 2019 at Miller Park in Milwaukee Wisconsin. Cappers Picks provides complimentary expert handicapping picks on all MLB baseball matchups all season long so stay tuned for more FREE daily MLB predictions like this Cardinals Brewers free pick.
2019 MLB Season
(71-58) St Louis Cardinals vs. Milwaukee Brewers (67-63)
Date: Tuesday, August 27, 2019
Time: 7:40 PM ET
Venue: Miller Park, Milwaukee Wisconsin
Projected Pitchers: Miles Mikolas vs. Adrian Houser
MLB Moneyline Odds: Carinals +129/ Brewers -140
MLB RunLine Betting Odds: Off
MLB Baseball Gambling Total: 9
Live MLB Odds
Updated Sportsbook Bonuses For Today
St Louis Cardinals
The Cardinals have been awesome in the last couple weeks going 8-2 in their last 10 and riding a 4 game winning streak. The Cards have not been great batting this year given their record, but have been on point with their pitching.
They have also been awesome at home going 40-24 this year, but have struggled on the road with a 31-34 record.
Mile Mikolas (7-13, 4.43 ERA) has been decent this year, but has struggled mightily over his last few years with an 8.44 ERA over his last 3. Mikolas will need to turn that around here if he wants to give the Cards a chance to pick up this road W.
The Brew-Crew will need to get back on track as they have only won 5 of their last 10. That certainly won’t be good enough to keep pace in the NL Wild Card race where they are still in striking distance sitting 2 games back of the Cubs for that second spot.
The Brewers will go with Adrian Houser (6-5, 3.62 ERA) for this home game and he has had a pretty decent year overall.
As of late, Houser has been on a tear for the Brewers only allowing 3 runs in his last 3 outings which spanned 18 1/3 innings.
The Brewers righty should be in a good position to deliver a quality start being at home and facing a Cards offense which isn’t exactly scary.
MLB Baseball Betting Trends:
- Cardinals are 4-0 in their last 4 games vs. a right-handed starter.
- Cardinals are 13-3 in their last 16 overall.
- Cardinals are 8-2 in Hudsons last 10 road starts.
- Brewers are 2-11 in their last 13 Tuesday games.
- Cardinals are 6-1 in the last 7 meetings.
Free St Louis Cardinals vs. Milwaukee Brewers MLB Prediction:
With the way the Cardinals have been playing as of late I am very happy to take +129 as that line represents serious value. The Brewers do have an advantage on the mound and Houser just had a nice start against this Cardinals side, but I think this line is too high as the Cards are still an overall better team in my book.
4* Free MLB Betting Pick: Cardinals +129
For me this line should be closer to +110 or +105. Therefore I am recommending the moneyline bet on the Cards to pick up a critical win on the road.
MLB Free Score Prediction: Cardinals 5 – Brewers 3
If you’re looking for more MLB picks like this St Louis Cardinals vs. Milwaukee Brewers matchup we’ll be providing 4* free MLB plays on the blog all season long, and check out our Experts for guaranteed premium & free MLB Baseball picks!
Check out our Updated MLB Betting Odds.
Similar Free 4* Sports Predictions:
- St. Louis Cardinals vs. Chicago Cubs – 9/19/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- Washington Nationals vs. St. Louis Cardinals – 9/18/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- Washington Nationals vs. St. Louis Cardinals – 9/17/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- San Diego Padres vs. Milwaukee Brewers – 9/18/2019 Free Pick & MLB Gambling Prediction
- San Diego Padres vs. Milwaukee Brewers – 9/17/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- Philadelphia Phillies vs. Atlanta Braves – 9/19/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- Texas Rangers vs. Houston Astros – 9/18/2019 Free Pick & MLB Gambling Prediction
- Cincinnati Reds vs. Chicago Cubs – 9/18/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction