Free MLB Pick: Giants vs Cardinals Odds
Looking for San Francisco Giants vs. St Louis Cardinals free mlb predictions? MLB betting sees the Giants taking on the Cardinals on Tuesday, September 3rd, 2019 at Busch Stadium in St Louis Missouri. Cappers Picks provides complimentary expert handicapping picks on all MLB baseball matchups all season long so stay tuned for more FREE daily MLB predictions like this Giants Cardinals free pick.
2019 MLB Season
(66-71) San Francisco Giants vs. St Louis Cardinals (77-60)
Date: Tuesday, September 3rd, 2019
Time: 7:45 PM ET
Venue: Busch Stadium, St Louis Missouri
Projected Pitchers: Dereck Rodriguez vs. Jack Flaherty
MLB Moneyline Odds: Giants +215/ Cardinals -260
MLB RunLine Betting Odds: Giants +1.5 +110/ Cardinals -1.5 -130
MLB Baseball Gambling Total: 8.5
Live MLB Odds
Updated Sportsbook Bonuses For Today
San Francisco Giants
The Giants recent 3-7 run has likely finished off any postseason hopes they had as they now sit 8 games back in the NL Wild Card race.
They will, however, look to upset the Cardinals who have been flying as of late. In an attempt to do just that the Giants will send Dereck Rodriguez (5-7, 5.49 ERA) to the mound, who has been all over the place with his performances this year.
Rodriguez is coming off two brutal outings where he allowed 14 hits and 11 earned runs in 9 innings pitched.
He did, however, have a great game 3 back against the Diamondbacks where he pitched 7 innings and allowed 0 runs, so he does have the ability.
St Louis Cardinals
The Cardinals have been unreal the last few weeks or so and are now 8-2 in their last 10 contests propelling themselves toward a playoff berth.
St Louis now lead the NL Central by 3 full games, which did not seem like a likely scenario a month or so ago.
The Cardinals also likely have a great chance to win in this spot as they send Jack Flaherty (8-7, 3.31 ERA) to the mound, who nearly had a no-hitter against the Giants last time he pitched against them.
Flaherty has also been fantastic as of late, pitching 17 innings in his last 3 games and only allowing 3 earned runs.
Look for him to run deep in this spot again and set the Cardinals up for yet another victory.
MLB Baseball Betting Trends:
- Giants are 17-36 in their last 53 games vs. a starter with a WHIP less than 1.15.
- Giants are 15-36 in their last 51 road games vs. a team with a home winning % of greater than .600.
- Giants are 5-15 in Rodriguezs last 20 starts.
- Cardinals are 8-2 in their last 10 games vs. a right-handed starter.
- Giants are 0-4 in the last 4 meetings in St. Louis.
Free San Francisco Giants vs. St Louis Cardinals MLB Prediction:
It is next to impossible to fade the Cardinals in this spot as I trust Flaherty to have a strong start here and can’t really say the same about Rodriguez.
I would recommend the runline so we don’t need to lay insane juice on the moneyline.
4* Free MLB Betting Pick: Cardinals RL -130
Bet the Cardinals on the runline and cash in this Tuesday.
MLB Free Score Prediction: Giants 3 – St Louis 7
If you’re looking for more MLB picks like this Los Angeles Dodgers vs. St Louis Cardinals matchup we’ll be providing 4* free MLB plays on the blog all season long, and check out our Experts for guaranteed premium & free MLB Baseball picks!
Check out our Updated MLB Betting Odds.
Similar Free 4* Sports Predictions:
- St. Louis Cardinals vs. Chicago Cubs – 9/19/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- Washington Nationals vs. St. Louis Cardinals – 9/18/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- Washington Nationals vs. St. Louis Cardinals – 9/17/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- San Francisco Giants vs. Boston Red Sox – 9/19/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- San Francisco Giants vs. Boston Red Sox – 9/18/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- San Francisco Giants vs. Boston Red Sox – 9/17/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- San Diego Padres vs. Milwaukee Brewers – 9/19/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- San Diego Padres vs. Milwaukee Brewers – 9/18/2019 Free Pick & MLB Gambling Prediction