Free MLB Pick: Padres vs. Reds Odds
Looking for San Diego Padres vs. Cincinnati Reds free mlb predictions? MLB betting sees the Padres taking on the Reds on Wednesday, August 21, 2019 at Great American Park Cincinnati, Ohio. Cappers Picks provides complimentary expert handicapping picks on all MLB baseball matchups all season long so stay tuned for more FREE daily MLB predictions like this Padres Reds free pick.
2019 MLB Season
(59-65) San Diego Padres vs. Cincinnati Reds (58-66)
Date: Wednesday, August 21, 2019
Time: 12:35 PM ET
Venue: Great American Park Cincinnati, Ohio
Projected Pitchers: Chris Paddack vs. Luis Castillo
MLB Moneyline Odds: Padres +121 | Reds -145
MLB RunLine Betting Odds: Off
MLB Baseball Gambling Total: 8.5
Live MLB Odds
Updated Sportsbook Bonuses For Today
San Diego Padres
The Padres have a negative playing on the road, but the last three games have been victories. The first game of this series was a victory against the Reds 3-2.
Before this series against Reds, the team won against the Phillies 2-1. In the first game of the series against the Reds, the Padres scored only 3 runs with 8 hits.
Greg Garcia was the best of the first game with 2 runs and 2 hits.
5-5 in the last 10 games on the road. The Padres are allowing 5.16 runs per game, 2.69 walks, 8.81 hits and 1.53 home runs.
Chris Paddack in two consecutive games. The second and third game for Paddack. 7-6 in 21 games as starter. 3.44 ERA, 115 pitched innings and 121 strike outs.
The Reds 58-66 in the central division of the national league. At least the Reds have a positive record at home with 35-31.
The last series at home were four games against the Cardinals. Two victories for each team. 5-5 in the last 10 games at home.
The Reds have not won a series since July 28 against the Rockies.
Luis Castillo to close the series. 11-5 in 25 games as starter. 3.10 ERA, 148.1 pitched innings and 175 strike outs. 3-1 in the last four games at home.
MLB Baseball Betting Trends:
- Padres are 4-1 in their last 5 overall.
- Padres are 4-1 in their last 5 games on grass.
- Padres are 5-2 in their last 7 Wednesday games.
- Reds are 2-7 in their last 9 games on grass.
- Reds are 6-2 in their last 8 home games vs. a team with a losing record.
- Reds are 4-1 in their last 5 games after losing the first 2 games of a series.
Free San Diego Padres vs. Cincinnati Reds MLB Prediction:
The only concern of the Reds is to close the regular season with good numbers at home. 3-2 against the Padres this season. The last series against the Padres was on the road, the Reds swept the home team 3-0. At home the advantage is for the Reds.
4* Free MLB Betting Pick: Reds ML
The Reds may abuse the negative record that the Parents have on the road. But in the first game of this series the Reds made defensive mistakes. I hope the Reds correct those mistakes to close the series.
MLB Free Score Prediction: San Diego Padres 2 – Cincinnati Reds 9
If you’re looking for more MLB picks like this San Diego Padres vs. Cincinnati Reds matchup we’ll be providing 4* free MLB plays on the blog all season long, and check out our Experts for guaranteed premium & free MLB Baseball picks!
Check out our Updated MLB Betting Odds.
Similar Free 4* Sports Predictions:
- San Diego Padres vs. Colorado Rockies – 9/15/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- San Diego Padres vs. Colorado Rockies – 9/14/2019 Free Pick & MLB Gambling Prediction
- San Diego Padres vs. Colorado Rockies – 9/13/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- Chicago Cubs vs. San Diego Padres – 9/12/2019 Free Pick & MLB Gambling Prediction
- Cincinnati Reds vs. Arizona Diamondbacks – 9/15/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- Cincinnati Reds vs. Arizona Diamondbacks – 9/14/2019 Free Pick & MLB Gambling Prediction
- Miami Marlins vs. San Francisco Giants – 9/14/2019 Free Pick & MLB Gambling Prediction
- Miami Marlins vs. San Francisco Giants – 9/13/2019 Free Pick & MLB Gambling Prediction