Free MLB Pick: Padres vs. Reds Odds
Looking for San Diego Padres vs. Cincinnati Reds free mlb predictions? MLB betting sees the Padres taking on the Reds on Monday, August 19, 2019 at Great American Park Cincinnati, Ohio. Cappers Picks provides complimentary expert handicapping picks on all MLB baseball matchups all season long so stay tuned for more FREE daily MLB predictions like this Padres Reds free pick.
2019 MLB Season
(58-65) San Diego Padres vs. Cincinnati Reds (58-65)
Date: Monday, August 19, 2019
Time: 7:10 PM ET
Venue: Great American Park Cincinnati, Ohio
Projected Pitchers: Eric Lauer vs. Trevor Bauer
MLB Moneyline Odds: Padres +146 | Reds -164
MLB RunLine Betting Odds: Off
MLB Baseball Gambling Total: 9
Live MLB Odds
Updated Sportsbook Bonuses For Today
San Diego Padres
The Padres won the last series at home against the Phillies. That winning series was the first in more than a month playing on the road.
4-6 in the last 10 games on the road. Before winning against the Phillies, the Padres lost to Dodgers, Mets and Cubs.
On the road the record is negative with 29-32. The defense is very bad allowing up to 5.21 runs per game, 2.69 walks and 1.38 home runs.
Eric Lauer 6-8 in 22 games as starter this season. 4.55 Era, 114.2 pitched innings, 93 strike outs. 5-6 on the road for Lauer so far.
The Reds could barely do anything against the Cardinals in the last series at home. Four games 2-2. In the second game of that series the Reds allowed 13 runs to lose 4-13.
At home the Reds are scoring an average of 4.68 runs per game, 3.00 walks and 1.54 home runs. The defense allows up to 4.52 runs and 8.26 hits.
7-4 in the last 11 games at home. 35-30 playing at home this season. The record remains positive to close the regular season.
Trevor Bauer 1-1 with the Reds. Bauer recently arrived from the Indians. The overall season for him is 10-9. With the Reds three games as starter, 7.31 ERA, 16.0 pitched innings, 19 strike outs. The last game was a 5-2 victory against the Cubs.
MLB Baseball Betting Trends:
- Padres are 3-10 in their last 13 during game 1 of a series.
- Padres are 3-10 in their last 13 games following a win.
- Padres are 5-2 in Lauers last 7 starts with 5 days of rest.
- Reds are 1-4 in their last 5 games vs. a starter with a WHIP greater than 1.30.
- Reds are 2-6 in their last 8 games on grass.
- Reds are 4-1 in their last 5 Monday games.
Free San Diego Padres vs. Cincinnati Reds MLB Prediction:
The Reds are defending the record at home. So far the performance in the last 15 games has been positive for the home team. 10-5 in the last fifteen games. The home team won and tied series against other hard teams of the season such as Rockies, Pirates, Angels, Cubs and Cardinals.
4* Free MLB Betting Pick: Reds ML
The advantage of the Reds at home is that they have played well lately. The team has a positive record and do not want to lose the last games of the regular season at home.
MLB Free Score Prediction: San Diego Padres 5 – Cincinnati Reds 6
If you’re looking for more MLB picks like this San Diego Padres vs. Cincinnati Reds matchup we’ll be providing 4* free MLB plays on the blog all season long, and check out our Experts for guaranteed premium & free MLB Baseball picks!
Check out our Updated MLB Betting Odds.
Similar Free 4* Sports Predictions:
- San Diego Padres vs. Colorado Rockies – 9/15/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- San Diego Padres vs. Colorado Rockies – 9/14/2019 Free Pick & MLB Gambling Prediction
- San Diego Padres vs. Colorado Rockies – 9/13/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- Chicago Cubs vs. San Diego Padres – 9/12/2019 Free Pick & MLB Gambling Prediction
- Cincinnati Reds vs. Arizona Diamondbacks – 9/15/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- Cincinnati Reds vs. Arizona Diamondbacks – 9/14/2019 Free Pick & MLB Gambling Prediction
- Miami Marlins vs. San Francisco Giants – 9/14/2019 Free Pick & MLB Gambling Prediction
- Miami Marlins vs. San Francisco Giants – 9/13/2019 Free Pick & MLB Gambling Prediction