Free MLB Pick: Mets vs. Blue Jays Odds
Looking for New York Mets vs. Toronto Blue Jays free MLB predictions? MLB betting sees the Mets taking on the Blue Jays on Sunday, September 13th, 2020, at Sahlen Field, in Buffalo, New York. Cappers Picks provides complimentary expert handicapping picks on all MLB baseball matchups all season long so stay tuned for more FREE daily MLB predictions like this Mets Blue Jays free pick.
2020 MLB Handicapping
New York Mets vs. Toronto Blue Jays
Date: Sunday, September 13th, 2020
Time: 3:07 PM ET
Venue: Sahlen Field, Buffalo, NY.
Projected Pitchers: David Peterson vs. Hin-Jin Ryu
MLB Moneyline Odds: Mets +140, Blue Jays -150
MLB RunLine Betting Odds: OFF
MLB Baseball Gambling Total: O/U 9.5
- Click here to view… MLB Stats & Expert MLB Betting Insight for this game!
- *Click Here* Check out our Live Betting Odds for this game!
- *Click Here* Check out our Updated Sportsbook Bonuses for today!
New York Mets
Mets find themselves in fourth place six games back from the Braves for the top spot. The good thing for the Metsies this season is that there are 16 teams making the playoff. New York is just two games back from the second wild-card spot though as the Marlins currently hold that position.
Pete Alonso has been on fire to start September as he has had five home runs and eight RBI’s in his nine games this month. As a team, the Mets are scoring 5.07 runs per game which is ranked 8th in the league.
David Peterson will back on the bump after a rough start against the Phillies. Peterson is 4-1 with a 4.26 ERA in seven starts this season.
Toronto Blue Jays
The Blue Jays have been managing to get it done without their best two hitters in the lineup. Teoscar Hernandez leads the ball club in HR’s and RBI’s and will be sidelined for the rest of the season. Bo Bichette has yet to return to the lineup after a supposed 10-day DL stint.
As a team, the Jays are averaging 4.80 runs per game which is ranked 13th in the MLB.
Hin-Jin Ryu will toe the rubber for the Jays in this one looking for his fourth win of the year. Ryu is 3-1 with a 3.56 ERA in 9 starts this season for the Jays. Ryu has given up 19 runs in 41.1 innings of work this season.
MLB Handicapping Trends:
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of NY Mets’ last 6 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of NY Mets’ last 5 games on the road.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of NY Mets’ last 6 games when playing on the road against Toronto.
- NY Mets are 4-2 SU in their last 6 games against an opponent in the American League.
- Toronto is 4-2 SU in their last 6 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Toronto’s last 6 games against the NY Mets.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Toronto’s last 7 games at home.
Free New York Mets vs. Toronto Blue Jays MLB Prediction:
I like the Mets as the Underdog here as they tend to kill left-handed pitching. Pete Alonso is one of the best left-handed hitters in the game right now and with him on a hot streak, there’s no reason to bet against New York. Give me the Mets in an upset.
4* Free MLB Betting Pick: Mets ML +140
If you’re looking for more MLB picks like this New York Mets vs. Toronto Blue Jays matchup we’ll be providing 4* free MLB plays on the blog all season long, and check out our Experts for guaranteed premium & free MLB Baseball picks!
Check out our Updated MLB Betting Odds.
Register here for a FREE MLB Betting Account Now for Daily Free Picks & More Special Offers!