Free MLB Pick: Brewers vs. Nationals Odds
Looking for Milwaukee Brewers vs. Washington Nationals free mlb predictions? MLB betting sees the Brewers taking on the Nationals on Saturday, August 17, 2019 at Nationals Park in Washington, DC. Cappers Picks provides complimentary expert handicapping picks on all MLB baseball matchups all season long so stay tuned for more FREE daily MLB predictions like this Brewers Nationals free pick.
2019 MLB Season
(63-58) Milwaukee Brewers vs. Washington Nationals (65-55)
Date: Saturday, August 17, 2019
Time: 7:05 PM ET
Venue: Nationals Park in Washington, DC
Projected Pitchers: Jordan Lyles vs. Anibal Sanchez
MLB Moneyline Odds: Brewers Off | Nationals Off
MLB RunLine Betting Odds: Off
MLB Baseball Gambling Total: Off
Live MLB Odds
Updated Sportsbook Bonuses For Today
The Brewers are 63-58 in the Central Division of the National League. Almost impossible for them to reach the playoffs. The picture is totally negative for them.
The Brewers on the road have 27 wins and 32 losses this season. The last series on the road was a victory against the Pirates 3-0.
5-5 in the last 10 games on the road. The defense is allowing up to 4.85 runs per game, 3.56 walks, 9.34 hits and 1.27 home runs.
Jordan Lyles 2-1 with the Brewers. Previously Lyles was playing against Pirates 5-7. So far with the Brewers three games as starter. 1.59 ERA, 17 pitched innings and 14 strike outs.
The Nationals are looking for the Wild Card option. 65-55 in the East Division of the National League. The Braves are up with 72-51, and the Dodgers are number one in the NL with 81-42.
Three games without losing at home. 5-5 in the last 10 games. The last series was against the Reds 3-0. The Nationals are doing everything possible for the Wild Card, but it seems an impossible goal.
At home the Nationals are scoring 5.25 runs for games and 1.56 home runs. The team is allowing up to 4.76 runs per game.
Anibal Sanchez in the mound for the second game. 7-6 in 22 games as starter. 117.2 pitched innings and 99 strike outs.
MLB Baseball Betting Trends:
- Brewers are 6-2 in their last 8 overall.
- Brewers are 4-1 in their last 5 Saturday games.
- Brewers are 6-2 in their last 8 games on grass.
- Nationals are 5-2 in their last 7 home games.
- Nationals are 1-4 in their last 5 vs. a team with a winning record.
- Nationals are 10-4 in Sanchezs last 14 starts on grass.
Free Milwaukee Brewers vs. Washington Nationals MLB Prediction:
At home the Nationals play at a better level. But against the Brewers the overall record is 46-58. This year the Nationals lost the only three games on the road against them 0-3. But despite everything, the advantage is on the side of the Nationals playing at home.
4* Free MLB Betting Pick: Nationals ML
The Nationals are willing to look for victories to win all the necessary games. This series is as important as all the others before closing the regular season.
MLB Free Score Prediction: Milwaukee Brewers 6 – Washington Nationals 10
If you’re looking for more MLB picks like this Milwaukee Brewers vs. Washington Nationals matchup we’ll be providing 4* free MLB plays on the blog all season long, and check out our Experts for guaranteed premium & free MLB Baseball picks!
Check out our Updated MLB Betting Odds.
Similar Free 4* Sports Predictions:
- Milwaukee Brewers vs. St. Louis Cardinals – 9/15/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- Milwaukee Brewers vs. St. Louis Cardinals – 9/14/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- Milwaukee Brewers vs. St. Louis Cardinals – 9/13/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- Atlanta Braves vs. Washington Nationals – 9/15/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- Atlanta Braves vs. Washington Nationals – 9/14/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- Atlanta Braves vs. Washington Nationals – 9/13/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- Oakland Athletics vs. Texas Rangers – 9/15/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- Cincinnati Reds vs. Arizona Diamondbacks – 9/15/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction