Free MLB Pick: Brewers vs. Cardinals Odds
Looking for Milwaukee Brewers vs. St. Louis Cardinals free mlb predictions? MLB betting sees the Brewers taking on the Cardinals on Tuesday, August 20, 2019 at Busch Stadium in St. Louis, Missouri. Cappers Picks provides complimentary expert handicapping picks on all MLB baseball matchups all season long so stay tuned for more FREE daily MLB predictions like this Brewers Cardinals free pick.
2019 MLB Season
(64-60) Milwaukee Brewers vs. St. Louis Cardinals (65-57)
Date: Tuesday, August 20, 2019
Time: 7:45 PM ET
Venue: Busch Stadium in St. Louis, Missouri
Projected Pitchers: Gio Gonzalez vs. Michael Wacha
MLB Moneyline Odds: Brewers -117 | Cardinals -103
MLB RunLine Betting Odds: Off
MLB Baseball Gambling Total: 9.5
Live MLB Odds
Updated Sportsbook Bonuses For Today
The Brewers ready for the second division game against the Cardinals. The home team needs to win for the Wild Card. But the Brewers want to play hard on the road.
The last series on the road was a defeat against the Nationals 2-1. But the second game of that series was incredible with 14 innings.
4-6 in the last 10 games on the road for the Brewers. The last most recent winning series was against Pirates 2-1.
Gio Gonzalez in the mound to try hurt the Cardinals. 2-1 this season in 11 games as starter. 3.81 ERA, 54.1 pitched innings, 47 strike outs. Gio recently lost to Cubs 1-4 in the second game of a series.
St. Louis Cardinals
All victories count for the Cardinals. The team is desperate for more victories. 65-57 in the Central Divison of the NL. But the Nationals are on top with 67-56.
Four consecutive games without losing. The last series at home was a 3-0 victory against the Pirates.
7-3 in the last 10 games at home. The Astros won a series against the Cardinals on July 28. Since that date the Cardinals do not lose a series at home.
Michael Wacha 6-6, 5.44 ERA in 16 games as a starter this season. 94.1 pitched innings, 75 strike outs and 110 hits allowed.
MLB Baseball Betting Trends:
- Brewers are 2-10 in their last 12 Tuesday games.
- Brewers are 7-1 in Gonzalezs last 8 starts vs. a team with a winning record.
- Brewers are 4-1 in Gonzalezs last 5 road starts.
- Cardinals are 7-2 in their last 9 games on grass.
- Cardinals are 7-2 in Wachas last 9 home starts vs. a team with a winning record.
- Cardinals are 10-4 in Wachas last 14 home starts.
Milwaukee Brewers vs. St. Louis Cardinals MLB Prediction:
The Cardinals are going to play with all the offensive power to win this game. The team is willing to win everything. 5-5 against the Brewers this season. 4-0 at home against the Brewers this year. The Cardinals don’t want to lose any games. 4.73 runs on average against the Brewers.
4* Free MLB Betting Pick: St. Louis Cardinals ML
If the Cardinals do not win this game it is because of carelessness or weakness. The Brewers are a relatively easy team playing on the road. The Cardinals are strong playing at home especially in August.
MLB Free Score Prediction: Milwaukee Brewers 3 – St. Louis Cardinals 6
If you’re looking for more MLB picks like this Milwaukee Brewers vs. St. Louis Cardinals matchup we’ll be providing 4* free MLB plays on the blog all season long, and check out our Experts for guaranteed premium & free MLB Baseball picks!
Check out our Updated MLB Betting Odds.
Similar Free 4* Sports Predictions:
- Milwaukee Brewers vs. St. Louis Cardinals – 9/15/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- Milwaukee Brewers vs. St. Louis Cardinals – 9/14/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- Milwaukee Brewers vs. St. Louis Cardinals – 9/13/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- Oakland Athletics vs. Texas Rangers – 9/15/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- Atlanta Braves vs. Washington Nationals – 9/15/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- Cincinnati Reds vs. Arizona Diamondbacks – 9/15/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- Baltimore Orioles vs. Detroit Tigers – 9/15/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- Minnesota Twins vs. Cleveland Indians – 9/15/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction