Free MLB Pick: Marlins vs Rockies Odds
Looking for Miami Marlins vs. Colorado Rockies free mlb predictions? MLB betting sees the Marlins taking on the Rockies on Sunday, June 24, 2018 at Coors Field in Denver Colorado. Cappers Picks provides complimentary expert handicapping picks on all MLB baseball matchups all season long so stay tuned for more FREE daily MLB predictions like this Marlins Rockies free pick.
2018 MLB Season
(29-47) Miami Marlins vs. Colorado Rockies (38-38)
Date: Sunday, June 24, 2018
Time: 3:10 PM ET
Venue: Coors Field, Denver Colorado
Projected Pitchers: Caleb Smith vs. German Marquez
MLB Moneyline Odds: Rockies -170 | Marlins +160
MLB RunLine Betting Odds: OFF
MLB Baseball Gambling Total: 11½
Live MLB Odds
Updated Sportsbook Bonuses For Today
It was an early outing for Smith who got the no-decision as Miami would go on to beat the San Francisco Giants 5-4. He only went four innings giving up six hits, four earned runs, and one home run while he struck out four and walked two.
The lefty’s stat line has actually been impressive as he owns a solid strikeout (10.30 K/9) to walk (3.79 BB/9) rate, while he has done a good job containing the long ball (1.07 HR/9). His end-result is a mediocre 4.03 ERA, but his 3.73 FIP indicates he’s been pitching better than his ERA.
Miami has been playing losing baseball in the last week as they could only win two of their six contests. During that span their lineup is slashing .267/.316/.419 to go with 21 extra-base hits and 24 RBI.
Marquez was so-so in his last outing where he got the no-decision as Colorado went on to beat the New York Mets 10-8. He went six innings giving up six hits and four earned runs while he struck out four and walked two.
Marquez has been in a funk in his last four outings as he’s given up a total of 26 hits, 19 earned runs, and seven home runs. Even during this struggle he’s managed to post a solid 24:8 strikeout-to-walk ratio, and I’ll cut him some slack because three of those four starts have been in the high altitude of Coors Field.
Colorado has managed to play winning baseball in the past week as they’ve won four of their seven contests. During that span their lineup has caught fire as they are slashing .316/.380/.537 to go with 32 extra-base hits and 51 RBI.
MLB Baseball Betting Trends:
- MIA are 18-39 in their last 57 road games.
- Over is 7-1 in COL last 8 vs. National League East.
- Over is 11-2-1 in COL last 14 home games.
- Over is 18-6-2 in COL last 26 overall.
- MIA are 15-7 in the last 22 meetings.
Free Miami Marlins vs. Colorado Rockies MLB Prediction: Colorado handles Miami at home
4* Free MLB Betting Pick: Rockies RL & OVER Total Runs
Colorado has been eating up lefties as they’ve gone 4-1 against them in their last five contests, while they own a .805 OPS against them. Not to mention their lineup has been clobbering the ball as of late in Coors Field. Marquez may give up some runs here and there, but I just expect Colorado to put the pedal to the metal from the get-go. Back the home team and the run line while this total should creep over the threshold.
MLB Free Score Prediction: Rockies 8 – Marlins 5
If you’re looking for more MLB picks like this Miami Marlins vs. Colorado Rockies matchup we’ll be providing 4* free MLB plays on the blog all season long, and check out our Experts for guaranteed premium & free MLB Baseball picks!
Check out our Updated MLB Betting Odds.
Similar Free 4* Sports Predictions:
- St. Louis Cardinals vs. Washington Nationals – 10/15/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- Houston Astros vs. New York Yankees – 10/15/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- St. Louis Cardinals vs. Washington Nationals – 10/14/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- New York Yankees vs. Houston Astros – 10/13/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- Washington Nationals vs. St. Louis Cardinals – 10/12/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- New York Yankees vs. Houston Astros – 10/12/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- Washington Nationals vs. St. Louis Cardinals – 10/11/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction