Free MLB Pick: Dodgers vs Padres Odds
Looking for Los Angeles Dodgers vs. San Diego Padres free MLB predictions? MLB betting sees the Dodgers taking on the Padres on Wednesday, July 11th, 2018 at Petco Park, San Diego. Cappers Picks provides complimentary expert handicapping picks on all MLB baseball matchups all season long so stay tuned for more FREE daily MLB predictions like this Los Angeles San Diego free pick.
2018 MLB Season
(49-41) Los Angeles Dodgers vs. San Diego Padres (39-54)
Date: Wednesday, July 11th, 2018
Time: 10:10 PM ET
Venue: Petco Park, San Diego
Projected Pitchers: Kenta Maeda vs. Joey Lucchesi
MLB Moneyline Odds: Dodgers -158, Padres +148
MLB RunLine Betting Odds: Off
MLB Baseball Gambling Total: 8.0
Live MLB Odds
Updated Sportsbook Bonuses For Today
Los Angeles Dodgers
The Los Angeles Dodgers come into this series with their groove back once again as they finally took over first place in their division. However with the Diamondbacks and Giants close behind, the Dodgers must continue to attack these divisional games. Especially these winnable games against the San Diego Padres.
On the mound for the Dodgers is Kenta Maeda who struck out nine Angels in 5 2/3 innings and the only run he allowed was on a balk, getting the best of countryman Shohei Ohtani and doing it on little sleep after the birth of his son, which put Maeda on paternity list.
San Diego Padres
The San Diego Padres are looking to end the first half of the season with some momentum as they are using their young stars on the mound to see what they can bring to the table. The Padres are going up against a very powerful Dodgers lineup that could easily change the game within innings.
On the mound for the Padres will be Joey Lucchesi who
has made four starts since he returned from a right hip strain, and he’s looked very good in the last three. Lucchesi has allowed two runs over those starts, but he hasn’t made it through six innings in any of them.
MLB Baseball Betting Trends:
- Dodgers are 5-0 in their last 5 road games vs. a team with a losing record.
- Dodgers are 9-2 in their last 11 road games vs. a team with a losing home record.
- Dodgers are 12-3 in their last 15 during game 3 of a series.
- Padres are 1-4 in their last 5 home games vs. a right-handed starter.
- Padres are 2-8 in their last 10 vs. a team with a winning record.
- Padres are 1-5 in their last 6 home games.
Free Los Angeles Dodgers vs. San Diego Padres MLB Prediction:
I’m leaning more in the TOTAL for this game as I see both Kenta and Joey throwing some gems.
4* Free MLB Betting Pick: Los Angeles Dodgers ML + UNDER
The UNDER will hit for sure as the Dodgers get the bats rolling towards the end of the game.
MLB Free Score Prediction: Los Angeles 3 – San Diego 2
If you’re looking for more MLB picks like this Los Angeles Dodgers vs. San Diego Padres matchup we’ll be providing 4* free MLB plays on the blog all season long, and check out our Experts for guaranteed premium & free MLB Baseball picks!
Check out our Updated MLB Betting Odds.
Similar Free 4* Sports Predictions:
- St. Louis Cardinals vs. Washington Nationals – 10/15/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- Houston Astros vs. New York Yankees – 10/15/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- St. Louis Cardinals vs. Washington Nationals – 10/14/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- New York Yankees vs. Houston Astros – 10/13/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- Washington Nationals vs. St. Louis Cardinals – 10/12/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- New York Yankees vs. Houston Astros – 10/12/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- Washington Nationals vs. St. Louis Cardinals – 10/11/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction