Free MLB Pick: Angels vs. Rangers Odds
Looking for Los Angeles Angels vs. Texas Rangers free mlb predictions? MLB betting sees the Angels taking on the Rangers on Wednesday, August 20, 2019 at Globe Life Park in Arlington, Texas. Cappers Picks provides complimentary expert handicapping picks on all MLB baseball matchups all season long so stay tuned for more FREE daily MLB predictions like this Brewers Cardinals free pick.
2019 MLB Season
(63-65) Los Angeles Angels vs. Texas Rangers (61-65)
Date: Wednesday, August 21, 2019
Time: 7:05 PM ET
Venue: Globe Life Park in Arlington, Texas
Projected Pitchers: Patrick Sandoval vs. Mike Minor
MLB Moneyline Odds: Angels +110 | Rangers -132
MLB RunLine Betting Odds: Off
MLB Baseball Gambling Total: 11
Live MLB Odds
Updated Sportsbook Bonuses For Today
Los Angeles Angels
The record on the road is 29-34 for the Angels. Yesterday the first game of the day was an easy victory against the Rangers.
In the last 10 games on the road the record is 2-8. This victory against the Rangers was somewhat minimal. Defeats have been common between July and August.
On the road the Angels are scoring an average of 4.92 runs per game, 3.54 walks, 8.78 hits, 1.32 home runs. The defense allows up to 5.10 runs per game, 3.44 walks, 8.52 hits and 1.51 home runs.
Patrick Sandoval is a young pitcher in his first year as a professional. 0-1 in two games as starter this season. 5.79 ERA, 14.0 pitched innings and 15 strike outs. Few numbers for him.
The Rangers have good numbers at home, but this series is getting complicated. It is assumed that after being swept by the Twins, the Rangers look for victories and not defeats.
At home the Rangers have a positive record with 36-26. The home team is allowing up to 5.73 runs per game, 3.58 walks, 10.03 hits, 1.45 home runs.
9-6 in the last 15 home games are evidence of the Rangers’ poor offensive work.
Mike Minor is the solution to close the series. 11-7 in 25 games as starter. 2.94 ERA, 162.0 pitched innings, 164 strike outs and 139 hits allowed.
MLB Baseball Betting Trends:
- Angels are 7-2 in their last 9 Wednesday games.
- Angels are 20-48 in their last 68 road games vs. a team with a winning home record.
- Angels are 8-2 in Heaneys last 10 starts with 4 days of rest.
- Rangers are 1-5 in Minors last 6 starts vs. American League West.
- Rangers are 1-4 in their last 5 home games.
- Rangers are 2-8 in their last 10 games on grass.
Los Angeles Angels vs. Texas Rangers MLB Prediction:
Yesterday both games in the same day affected the Rangers’ performance at home. But the Rangers are still favorites to win the series. 7-7 against the Angels this year. 6-2 against the Angels playing at home in 2019.
4* Free MLB Betting Pick: Texas Rangers ML
Texas does not want to be humiliated at home. Today one of the Rangers’ best pitchers is going to close the series with glory. The Rangers win this game before the nine innings.
MLB Free Score Prediction: Los Angeles Angels 5 – Texas Rangers 10
If you’re looking for more MLB picks like this Los Angeles Angels vs. Texas Rangers matchup we’ll be providing 4* free MLB plays on the blog all season long, and check out our Experts for guaranteed premium & free MLB Baseball picks!
Check out our Updated MLB Betting Odds.
Similar Free 4* Sports Predictions:
- Tampa Bay Rays vs. Los Angeles Angels – 9/15/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- Tampa Bay Rays vs. Los Angeles Angels – 9/14/2019 Free Pick & MLB Gambling Prediction
- Tampa Bay Rays vs. Los Angeles Angels – 9/13/2019 Free Pick & MLB Gambling Prediction
- Oakland Athletics vs. Texas Rangers – 9/15/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- Oakland Athletics vs. Texas Rangers – 9/14/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- Oakland Athletics vs. Texas Rangers – 9/13/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- Los Angeles Dodgers vs. New York Mets – 9/15/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- Los Angeles Dodgers vs. New York Mets – 9/14/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction