Free MLB Pick: Royals vs. Twins Odds
Looking for Kansas City Royals vs. Minnesota Twins free mlb predictions? MLB betting sees the Royals taking on the Twins on Saturday, August 15th, 2020 at Target Field, in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Cappers Picks provides complimentary expert handicapping picks on all MLB baseball matchups all season long so stay tuned for more FREE daily MLB predictions like this Royals Twins free pick.
2020 MLB Handicapping
Kansas City Royals vs. Minnesota Twins
Date: Saturday, August 15th, 2020
Time: 1:35 PM ET
Venue: Target Field, Minneapolis, Minnesota
Projected Pitchers: Danny Duffy vs. Jose Berrios
MLB Moneyline Odds: Royals +175, Twins -190
MLB RunLine Betting Odds: Royals +1.5 (-115), Twins -1.5 (+110)
MLB Baseball Gambling Total: O/U 9.5
- Click here to view… MLB Stats & Expert MLB Betting Insight for this game!
- *Click Here* Check out our Live Betting Odds for this game!
- *Click Here* Check out our Updated Sportsbook Bonuses for today!
After a rainout on Friday night the Twins and Royals will play a doubleheader on Saturday and game one will feature the same arms from the supposed matchup from Friday night.
Kansas City Royals
Royals come into this series 8-11 and find themselves four games back of the Twins and 2.5 games back of the Tigers of who controls the second playoff spot.
Jorge Soler leads the ball club in home runs with five on the season and is tied for 9th most in the league. As a ball club, the Royals are averaging 4.42 runs per game and 8.74 hits per game which is 4th most in the MLB.
Danny Duffy is seeking his first win in 2020 after a couple of no-decisions and a few losses in his four starts. Duffy is 0-2 on the year so far with a 5.12 ERA.
Twins hold the best record in the AL Central by a game and a half over Tigers and will try to build on that lead against their division rival.
Nelson Cruz is maybe the best pure hitter in baseball behind Mike Trout. He continues to have monster seasons and 2020 is no different. Cruz is second in the league with 18 RBI’s just two behind Aaron Judge for the lead.
Jose Berrios got his first win his last time out and try to build on that and get back to .500 for his pitching record. Jose is 1-2 with a 5.31 ERA to begin the year.
MLB Baseball Betting Trends:
- Kansas City is 5-1 SU in their last 6 games.
- Kansas City is 4-1 SU in their last 5 games against Minnesota.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Kansas City’s last 7 games on the road.
- Kansas City is 1-6 SU in their last 7 games when playing on the road against Minnesota.
- The total has gone UNDER in 11 of Minnesota’s last 16 games.
- Minnesota is 2-5 SU in their last 7 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Minnesota’s last 6 games against Kansas City.
- Minnesota is 5-0 SU in their last 5 games at home.
Free Kansas City Royals vs. Minnesota Twins MLB Prediction:
Both these pitchers have a ERA north of 5 in this matchup and I see both these teams having big days at the plate with their rotations being subpar compared to the rest of the league. Give me the over 9.5 as it’s going to be runs city in Minnesota.
4* Free MLB Betting Pick: Over 9.5
If you’re looking for more MLB picks like this Kansas City Royals vs. Minnesota Twins matchup we’ll be providing 4* free MLB plays on the blog all season long, and check out our Experts for guaranteed premium & free MLB Baseball picks!
Check out our Updated MLB Betting Odds.
Register here for a FREE MLB Betting Account Now for Daily Free Picks & More Special Offers!