Free MLB Pick: Royals vs. Twins Odds
Looking for Kansas City Royals vs. Minnesota Twins free mlb predictions? MLB betting sees the Royals taking on the Twins on Friday, August 14th, 2020 at Target Field, in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Cappers Picks provides complimentary expert handicapping picks on all MLB baseball matchups all season long so stay tuned for more FREE daily MLB predictions like this Royals Twins free pick.
2020 MLB Handicapping
Kansas City Royals vs. Minnesota Twins
Date: Friday, August 14th, 2020
Time: 8:10 PM ET
Venue: Target Field, Minneapolis, Minnesota
Projected Pitchers: Jakob Junis vs. Jake Odorizzi
MLB Moneyline Odds: Royals +155, Twins -175
MLB RunLine Betting Odds: Royals +1.5 (-140), Twins -1.5 (+110)
MLB Baseball Gambling Total: O/U 9.5
- Click here to view… MLB Stats & Expert MLB Betting Insight for this game!
- *Click Here* Check out our Live Betting Odds for this game!
- *Click Here* Check out our Updated Sportsbook Bonuses for today!
Both the Twins and Royals had an off-day on Thursday before this weekend series matchup. Royals are in the basement of the AL Central while the Twins reign atop of the division.
Kansas City Royals
Royals come into this series 8-11 and find themselves four games back of the Twins and 2.5 games back of the Tigers of who controls the second playoff spot.
Jorge Soler leads the ball club in home runs with five on the season and is tied for 9th most in the league. As a ball club, the Royals are averaging 4.42 runs per game and 8.74 hits per game which is 4th most in the MLB.
Jakob Junis is seeking his first win in 2020 after a couple of no-decisions in his few starts. Junis 0-0 on the year so far with a 4.00 ERA.
Twins hold the best record in the AL Central by a game and a half over Tigers and will try to build on that lead against their division rival.
Nelson Cruz is maybe the best pure hitter in baseball behind Mike Trout. He continues to have monster seasons and 2020 is no different. Cruz is second in the league with 18 RBI’s just two behind Aaron Judge for the lead.
Jake Odorizzi is on the mound for the Twinsies still looking for his first win of 2020. Jake is 0-0 with a 6.00 ERA to begin the year.
MLB Baseball Betting Trends:
- Kansas City is 5-1 SU in their last 6 games.
- Kansas City is 4-1 SU in their last 5 games against Minnesota.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Kansas City’s last 7 games on the road.
- Kansas City is 1-6 SU in their last 7 games when playing on the road against Minnesota.
- The total has gone UNDER in 11 of Minnesota’s last 16 games.
- Minnesota is 2-5 SU in their last 7 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Minnesota’s last 6 games against Kansas City.
- Minnesota is 5-0 SU in their last 5 games at home.
Free Kansas City Royals vs. Minnesota Twins MLB Prediction:
Jake Odorizzi is Minnesota’s worst starter so I have no problem backing the underdog in this one, but the Twins could squeeze this one out late with the Royals bullpen being bad as well. That’s why I’m going with the Royals run line to keep this one close.
4* Free MLB Betting Pick: Royals RL +1.5 (-140)
If you’re looking for more MLB picks like this Kansas City Royals vs. Minnesota Twins matchup we’ll be providing 4* free MLB plays on the blog all season long, and check out our Experts for guaranteed premium & free MLB Baseball picks!
Check out our Updated MLB Betting Odds.
Register here for a FREE MLB Betting Account Now for Daily Free Picks & More Special Offers!