Free MLB Pick: Royals vs. Orioles Odds
Looking for Kansas City Royals vs. Baltimore Orioles free mlb predictions? MLB betting sees the Royals taking on the Orioles on Monday, August 19, 2019 at Oriole Park At Camden Yards in Baltimore, Maryland. Cappers Picks provides complimentary expert handicapping picks on all MLB baseball matchups all season long so stay tuned for more FREE daily MLB predictions like this Royals Orioles free pick.
2019 MLB Season
(44-80) Kansas City Royals vs. Baltimore Orioles (39-85)
Date: Monday, August 19, 2019
Time: 7:05 PM ET
Venue: Oriole Park At Camden Yards in Baltimore, Maryland
Projected Pitchers: Jorge Lopez vs. John Means
MLB Moneyline Odds: Orioles -130 | Royals +107
MLB RunLine Betting Odds: Off
MLB Baseball Gambling Total: 10
Live MLB Odds
Updated Sportsbook Bonuses For Today
Kansas City Royals
The Royals travel to Baltimore for another series on the road. So far the record is negative on the road for the Royals with 20 wins and 41 losses.
The last series on the road for them was against the Tigers. Four games ended 2-2. In the last 10 games on the road the record is 3-6-1.
The Royals are allowing up to 4.97 runs per game playing on the road, 3.53 walks, 8.98 hits, 1.45 home runs.
Jorge Lopez for the first game of the series. Highly negative season for Lopez with 1-7 in 11 games as a starter. 6.51 ERA, 85.2 pitched innings, 82 strike outs. Lopez lost to the Tigers 8-10.
At home the Orioles are a disaster. Throughout the season the record has been negative. 18-43 so far. In the first 11 home games this season at home, the Orioles barely won one.
The most recent winning series was against the Red Sox 2-1. Before this series against the Royals, the team lost against Astros 1-2.
In the last 10 games at home the record is 3-7. At home the Orioles are allowing 7.02 runs per game, 3.43 walks, 10.49 hits and 2.43 home runs.
John Means to open the series. 8-8 second year as a professional with 19 games as a starter. 3.76 ERA, 105.1 pitched innings, 84 strike outs.
MLB Baseball Betting Trends:
- Royals are 35-79 in their last 114 road games.
- Royals are 3-9 in their last 12 games following a loss.
- Royals are 1-11 in Lopezs last 12 starts.
- Orioles are 23-54 in their last 77 home games vs. a right-handed starter.
- Orioles are 20-62 in their last 82 after scoring 5 runs or more in their previous game.
- Orioles are 1-4 in Means’ last 5 starts.
Kansas City Royals vs. Baltimore Orioles MLB Prediction:
Orioles at home losing all games. 2-4 in 2018 against the Royals. The last series against Kansas was in September last year. The Orioles’ offense is weak at home, but the Royals also have defensive problems. The most likely for this game are the totals.
4* Free MLB Betting Pick: OVER 10
If the Orioles play today as badly as they have done during other games, the first of this series will surely end above 10 runs. The Royals are heavy, but they are scoring more runs on the road in the last 5 games.
MLB Free Score Prediction: Kansas City Royals 8 – Baltimore Orioles 12
If you’re looking for more MLB picks like this Kansas City Royals vs. Baltimore Orioles matchup we’ll be providing 4* free MLB plays on the blog all season long, and check out our Experts for guaranteed premium & free MLB Baseball picks!
Check out our Updated MLB Betting Odds.
Similar Free 4* Sports Predictions:
- Kansas City Royals vs. Minnesota Twins – 9/19/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- Kansas City Royals vs. Oakland Athletics – 9/18/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- Kansas City Royals vs. Oakland Athletics – 9/17/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- Toronto Blue Jays vs. Baltimore Orioles – 9/17/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- Seattle Mariners vs. Pittsburgh Pirates – 9/19/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- Philadelphia Phillies vs. Atlanta Braves – 9/19/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- Texas Rangers vs. Houston Astros – 9/18/2019 Free Pick & MLB Gambling Prediction
- Cincinnati Reds vs. Chicago Cubs – 9/18/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction