Free MLB Pick: Reds vs. Pirates Odds
Looking for Cincinnati Reds vs. Pittsburgh Pirates free mlb predictions? MLB betting sees the Reds taking on the Pirates on Saturday, August 24, 2019 at PNC Park in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Cappers Picks provides complimentary expert handicapping picks on all MLB baseball matchups all season long so stay tuned for more FREE daily MLB predictions like this Reds Pirates free pick.
2019 MLB Season
(60-67) Cincinnati Reds vs. Pittsburgh Pirates (53-75)
Date: Saturday, August 24, 2019
Time: 7:05 PM ET
Venue: PNC Park in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Projected Pitchers: Alex Wood vs. Trevor Williams
MLB Moneyline Odds: Reds -120 | Pirates +100
MLB RunLine Betting Odds: Off
MLB Baseball Gambling Total: 9
Live MLB Odds
Updated Sportsbook Bonuses For Today
The Reds are looking for victories on the road but it seems impossible. The last series the team was swept 3-0 against the Nationals.
4-6 in the last 10 games on the road. The last winning series on the road was on July 24 against the Brewers.
This is the second series against the Pirates on the road this season. The first was a disaster, the Reds were swept 4-0 by the Pirates.
On the road the Reds are scoring an average of 4.43 runs per game, 2.79 walks, 8.36 hits, 1.28 home runs, 12.66 left on base. The defense allows up to 4.22 runs per game with 7.98 hits.
Alex Wood with a miserable season. 1-2 in 5 games as starter. 24.1 pitched innings, 5.92 ERA, 33 hits allowed.
At home the Pirates have a negative record with 24-37. Before this series the Pirates lost against Nationals, Cubs, Brewers and Mets.
The Pirates are scoring an average of 4.57 runs per game, 2.81 walks, 9.05 hits, 0.94 home runs. The defense is bad at home, the team is allowing 5.95 runs, 3.70 walks, 9.70 hits, 1.59 home runs.
Between June 05 and July 19 the Pirates had some stability with victories at home. But after July 19, the team played 18 games at home and only won three games.
Trevor Williams for the second game of the series. 5-6 in 19 games as starter this season. 106.2 pitched innings, 81 strike outs, 123 hits allowed. 1-2 in the last three games at home.
MLB Baseball Betting Trends:
- PIT are 1-8 in their last 9 games following a win.
- PIT are 5-16 in their last 21 home games.
- Under is 6-2 in PIT last 8 overall.
- Under is 47-22-1 in CIN last 70 road games.
- CIN are 7-19 in the last 26 meetings.
Cincinnati Reds vs. Pittsburgh Pirates MLB Prediction:
In April the Pirates won four home games against the Reds. The only series that the team lost this year against the Reds were playing on the road. 2-5 in the last seven games against the Reds. All those games were on the road.
4* Free MLB Betting Pick: Pirates ML
The Pirates if they want can win this series. The Reds have not won a series in Pittsburgh since April 2018. The Pirates record is solid against the Reds.
MLB Free Score Prediction: Cincinnati Reds 2 – Pittsburgh Pirates 6
If you’re looking for more MLB picks like this Cincinnati Reds vs. Pittsburgh Pirates matchup we’ll be providing 4* free MLB plays on the blog all season long, and check out our Experts for guaranteed premium & free MLB Baseball picks!
Check out our Updated MLB Betting Odds.
Similar Free 4* Sports Predictions:
- Cincinnati Reds vs. Arizona Diamondbacks – 9/15/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- Cincinnati Reds vs. Arizona Diamondbacks – 9/14/2019 Free Pick & MLB Gambling Prediction
- Pittsburgh Pirates vs. Chicago Cubs – 9/14/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- Pittsburgh Pirates vs. Chicago Cubs – 9/13/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- Oakland Athletics vs. Texas Rangers – 9/15/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- Atlanta Braves vs. Washington Nationals – 9/15/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- Baltimore Orioles vs. Detroit Tigers – 9/15/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- Minnesota Twins vs. Cleveland Indians – 9/15/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction