Free MLB Pick: Reds vs. Brewers Odds
Looking for Cincinnati Reds vs. Milwaukee Brewers free mlb predictions? MLB betting sees the Reds taking on the Brewers on Monday, August 24th, 2020 at Miller Park in Milwaukee, WI. Cappers Picks provides complimentary expert handicapping picks on all MLB baseball matchups all season long so stay tuned for more FREE daily MLB predictions like this Reds Brewers free pick.
2020 MLB Handicapping
Cincinnati Reds vs. Milwaukee Brewers
Date: Monday, August 24th, 2020
Time: 8:07 PM ET
Venue: Miller Park, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Projected Pitchers: Trevor Bauer vs. Brett Anderson
MLB Moneyline Odds: Reds -130, Brewers +120
MLB RunLine Betting Odds: OFF
MLB Baseball Gambling Total: O/U 8.5
- Click here to view… MLB Stats & Expert MLB Betting Insight for this game!
- *Click Here* Check out our Live Betting Odds for this game!
- *Click Here* Check out our Updated Sportsbook Bonuses for today!
Reds lost three of four to the Cardinals over the weekend and haven’t won a series since the beginning of August. They fall to third place and now are tied with the Brewers 4.5 games back of the division lead.
Eugenio Suarez had a dinger in the game versus the Cardinals on Sunday, but it wasn’t enough has the Reds had only three hits two of which came in the first inning. Reds are a team that relies on the long ball so if they are not hitting home runs they tend to not score in the game at all.
Trevor Bauer has been the best pitcher in baseball looking for his major league-leading fourth win of the season. Bauer is 3-0 with an 0.89 ERA to start 2020.
The Brew Crew lost two of three games to the major league’s worst team in the Pittsburgh Pirates who have just seven wins on the season.
The Brewers as a team are averaging 3.86 runs per game ranking them 26th in the league in scoring. Losing Mike Moustakas and Yasmani Grandal has really hurt the Brewers this year as they can’t seem to find any offense. They also lost Lorenzo Cain for the season due to the opt clause in this year’s season.
Brett Anderson takes the bump looking for his second win of the season. Anderson is 1-2 with a 3.71 ERA coming into his matchup on Monday.
MLB Baseball Betting Trends:
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Cincinnati’s last 6 games.
- Cincinnati is 3-6 SU in their last 9 games.
- Cincinnati is 2-5 SU in their last 7 games against Milwaukee.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Cincinnati’s last 6 games on the road.
- The total has gone OVER in 7 of Cincinnati’s last 9 games when playing on the road against Milwaukee.
- Milwaukee is 1-5 SU in their last 6 games.
- Milwaukee is 2-6 SU in their last 8 games at home.
- The total has gone OVER in 7 of Milwaukee’s last 9 games when playing at home against Cincinnati.
- Milwaukee is 1-4 SU in their last 5 games this season.
Free Cincinnati Reds vs. Milwaukee Brewers MLB Prediction:
4* Free MLB Betting Pick: Brewers +120
If you’re looking for more MLB picks like this Cincinnati Reds vs. Milwaukee Brewers matchup we’ll be providing 4* free MLB plays on the blog all season long, and check out our Experts for guaranteed premium & free MLB Baseball picks!
Check out our Updated MLB Betting Odds.
Register here for a FREE MLB Betting Account Now for Daily Free Picks & More Special Offers!