Free MLB Pick: Red Sox vs. Padres
Looking for Boston Red Sox vs. San Diego Padres free mlb predictions? MLB betting sees the Red Sox taking on the Padres on Sunday, August 25, 2019 at Petco Park in San Diego California. Cappers Picks provides complimentary expert handicapping picks on all MLB baseball matchups all season long so stay tuned for more FREE daily MLB predictions like this Red Sox Padres free pick.
2019 MLB Season
(70-61) Boston Red Sox vs. San Diego Padres (59-69)
Date: Sunday, August 25, 2019
Time: 4:10 PM ET
Venue: Petco Park in San Diego, California
Projected Pitchers: Brian Johnson vs. Joey Lucchesi
MLB Moneyline Odds: Red Sox +109 | Padres -123
MLB RunLine Betting Odds: Off
MLB Baseball Gambling Total: 9.5
Live MLB Odds
Updated Sportsbook Bonuses For Today
Boston Red Sox
This season the Red Sox will not be in the playoffs. But the team will close the regular season as the third best team in the East division in the American League. 69-61 overall.
On the road the record is also positive with 36-27. The first two games of this series were victories, 11-0 and yesterday 5-4.
No losses in the last four games on the road. But August has been a negative month for the Red Sox on the road with 4-5 in nine games on the road.
Brian Johnson will be in the mound. 1-2 in 6 games as starter this season. 26.0 pitched innings, 6.58 Era, 21 strike outs and 41 hits allowed.
San Diego Padres
At home the parents have a negative record with 29-35. Before this series the Fathers lost against the Rays 2-1.
4-5 for Parents in August. At home the parents are allowing up to 4.58 runs per game, 2.79 walks, 8.62 hits, 1.27 home runs. The offense is poor, the team is scoring 4.11 runs per game, 7.66 hits and 1.43 home runs.
The Padres in the west division of the national league are the fourth team. The overall record is negative with 59-68.
Joey Lucchesi 8-7 in 24 games as starter. 4.20 Era, 133.0 pitched innings, 129 strike outs, 113 hits allowed. The last game was a 4-10 defeat against the Rays.
MLB Baseball Betting Trends:
- Red Sox are 4-0 in their last 4 road games.
- Red Sox are 46-17 in their last 63 interleague games.
- Red Sox are 1-5 in their last 6 Sunday games.
- Padres are 7-15 in their last 22 when their opponent scores 5 runs or more in their previous game.
- Padres are 1-5 in their last 6 vs. American League East.
- Padres are 0-4 in Lucchesis last 4 home starts.
Boston Red Sox vs. San Diego Padres MLB Prediction:
The Red Sox can win the last game in the series easily. This is the first series against the Padres since 2016. The Padres won a series against the Red Sox in Boston in 2011. The home team is at its worst.
4* Free MLB Betting Pick: Red Sox RL
The Red Sox have already won the series. This last game is just one more procedure to close the series and finish the regular season with better numbers.
MLB Free Score Prediction: Boston Red Sox 5 – San Diego Padres 1
If you’re looking for more MLB picks like this Boston Red Sox vs. San Diego Padres matchup we’ll be providing 4* free MLB plays on the blog all season long, and check out our Experts for guaranteed premium & free MLB Baseball picks!
Check out our Updated MLB Betting Odds.
Similar Free 4* Sports Predictions:
- San Diego Padres vs. Colorado Rockies – 9/15/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- San Diego Padres vs. Colorado Rockies – 9/14/2019 Free Pick & MLB Gambling Prediction
- San Diego Padres vs. Colorado Rockies – 9/13/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- Chicago Cubs vs. San Diego Padres – 9/12/2019 Free Pick & MLB Gambling Prediction
- Boston Red Sox vs. Philadelphia Phillies – 9/15/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- Boston Red Sox vs. Philadelphia Phillies – 9/14/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- Chicago White Sox vs. Seattle Mariners – 9/14/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- Chicago White Sox vs. Seattle Mariners – 9/13/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction