Online Casino Advice Guide From Cappers Picks
Free Ride Description
Free Ride is based on stud poker. You are dealt three cards and given two opportunities to raise your bet and receive an additional card. If your five-card hand ranks high enough you win — it’s as easy as that! Free Ride also offers a separate progressive jackpot bet for $1. If you play the progressive and your hand qualifies, you win big!
At the beginning of each game you are required to place an initial bet, known as an ante. This amount appears on the betting circle on the table top.
- Select a chip value of either $1, $5, $10, $25, or $100.
- Click on the betting circle marked “A” until the number of chips displayed equals the amount you wish to bet.
- To reduce your bet amount, right-click the betting circle to remove chips. Your bet will be reduced by the amount of the currently selected chip.
- Click Progressive to participate in the progressive jackpot (optional). When you place a $1 bet on the progressive jackpot, a light appears on the coin slot in front of the betting circle to indicate that you have bet on the progressive jackpot.
- Click Deal. You will be dealt a hand of five cards. Three of your cards will be face up and two of your cards will be face down. No additional cards are dealt.
- Click Bet or Pass.
- Choose Bet if you think the three cards lying face up are part of a winning poker hand. When you choose Bet, your initial bet is doubled and one of the two remaining cards is turned face up. There are two chances to bet.
- Choose Pass if you have a hand that you do not believe will win. There are two opportunities to choose Pass. When you choose pass one of the remaining cards is turned face up to reveal more of your hand. There are two chances to pass.
Free Ride Poker Hands / Rules
|Royal Flush||The highest hand in poker. Consists of the following cards: ten, jack, queen, king, and an ace all of the same suit.|
|Straight Flush||Five cards in sequence, all of the same suit.|
|Four of a Kind||Four cards of the same denomination, one in each suit.|
|Full House||Three cards of one denomination and two cards of another denomination.|
|Flush||Five cards all of the same suit.|
|Straight||Five cards in sequence of any suit.|
|Three of a Kind||Three cards of the same denomination and two unmatched cards.|
|Two Pairs||Two sets of two cards of the same denomination and any fifth card.|
|Pair of 10s or Better||Two cards of the same denomination and three unmatched cards.|