Online Casino Advice Guide From Cappers Picks
Battle Royale Description
Battle Royale is a simple game based on the children’s game War. Once the ante has been placed, you and the dealer each receive one face-up card. The high card wins and if there is a tie, you have an opportunity to surrender or battle for the chance to win at 3:1 odds.
At the beginning of each game you are required to place an initial bet, known as an ante. This amount appears on the betting circle on the table top.
- Select a chip value of either $1, $5, $10, $25, or $100.
- Click the betting circle until the number of chips displayed equals the amount you wish to bet.
- To reduce your bet amount, right-click the betting circle to remove chips. Your bet will be reduced by the amount of the currently selected chip.
- Click Deal. You and the dealer will each be dealt one face-up card. No additional cards are dealt except in the event of a tie.
- Click Surrender or Battle in the case of a tie.
- Choose Surrender if you do not want to go to battle. When you choose Surrender, the game ends with the dealer winning. You will lose half of your original wager.
- Choose Battle if you want to go to battle. When you choose Battle, a bet is automatically placed equal to your ante. You and the dealer are dealt three cards face down followed by one card face-up. The face-up cards are compared and the high card wins.
Battle Royale Rules
Battle Royale uses a one deck shoe. Suits do not matter in Battle Royale.
If your card is higher than the dealer’s card, you win the round and are paid an amount equal to your initial bet.
- If your ante was $10, and you went to battle you would make an additional $10 wager. If your battle card is higher than the dealer’s, you receive your two $10 bets back, and are paid an additional $10 in winnings.
If you go to battle and your second card ties the dealer’s second card, you win at odds of 3:1 on your battle bet.
- If your ante was $10, and you went to battle you would make an additional $10 wager. If you tie the dealer, your initial ante and wager are returned and you receive $30 for your battle bet.