Free NHL Hockey Prediction: Stars vs Sharks NHL Odds
Looking for Dallas Stars vs. San Jose Sharks free hockey plays & NHL Odds? NHL betting sees the Stars taking on the Sharks on Sunday March 12th 2017 at the SAP Center. Cappers Picks provides complimentary expert handicapping picks on all NHL Hockey matchups all season long so stay tuned for more FREE daily NHL hockey predictions.
(27-30-10) Dallas Stars vs. San Jose Sharks (40-19-7)
The Sharks come into this one still with a realistic chance to catch the Wild for 1st in the conference and gain home ice advantage until the finals.
They sit 5 points back with both teams having 16 games remaining. Meanwhile the Dallas Stars are having to deal with missing the playoffs for the 7th time in 9 years.
It’s been a frustrating year for the Dallas Stars. A year after it seemed they had crossed a threshold and become a playoff team again, it all comes crashing down.
The Stars won a divisional championship for the first time since 2006 last year, then defeated the Wild in 6 games before dropping the next round to the Blues in 7. Now however, the franchise deals with being outside of the playoff cutoff line again.
The team unloaded Patrick Eaves to the Ducks at the deadline, further waving the white flag on the season. After last year the Stars must have never figured they would be selllers this year.
They aren’t giving up however. They beat Washington 4-2 this week, though they would lose 5-2 to Ottawa 2 days later.
San Jose Sharks
The defending conference champions have a 7 point lead in the Pacific, but trail the conference leader, Minnesota, by 5 points.
The team that has seemingly always been in the mix finally won their first conference championship last year, but are running out of time if they want to change their status from contender to champion with this crop of players.
At 37, and with his production shrinking, the end is in sight for Joe Thorton. If he is to win a Stanley Cup in his career, it’s going to have to be soon.
Luckily the Sharks have plenty of talent to potentially help drag Thorton across the finish line. Brent Burns is having the season of a lifetime, and at 32 he probably knows the chances for him to win a cup get smaller with each postseason as well.
NHL Betting Trends:
- Stars are 1-8 in last 9 vs Western Conference
- Stars are 3-8 in last 11 in San Jose
- Under is 21-7-7 in San Jose last 35 home games
- Under is 6-1-4 in San Jose last 11 Sunday games
Free Dallas Stars vs. San Jose Sharks NHL Hockey Prediction:
While the Stars aren’t giving up, it’s a team without a goal at the moment. The Sharks meanwhile are a team gearing up for the postseason, where they came within 2 wins of hockey immortality last year.
4* Free NHL Betting Pick:Odds Currently OFF. A final score prediction is provided below!
They need to be beating up on teams like the Stars down the stretch, and I suspect that is exactly what will occur here.
NHL Free Score Prediction: Stars 1 – Sharks 4
If you’re looking for more NHL picks like this Dallas Stars vs. San Jose Sharks matchup we’ll be providing 4* free NHL predictions on the blog during the entire 2017 NHL season, and check out our Experts for guaranteed premium & free NHL Hockey picks!
CappersPicks.com has Stanley Cup odds up on a ton of futures, and you will also find NHL lines up for early games as well.
Similar Free 4* Sports Predictions:
- San Jose Sharks vs. Buffalo Sabres – 10/22/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Prediction
- Ottawa Senators vs. Dallas Stars – 10/21/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Prediction
- Dallas Stars vs. Pittsburgh Penguins – 10/18/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Prediction
- Washington Capitals vs. Calgary Flames – 10/22/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Prediction
- Edmonton Oilers vs. Minnesota Wild – 10/22/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Prediction
- Anaheim Ducks vs. Nashville Predators – 10/22/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Prediction
- Edmonton Oilers vs. Winnipeg Jets – 10/20/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Prediction
- Montreal Canadiens vs. Minnesota Wild – 10/20/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Predictions