Free Super Bowl LIII Prediction: Rams vs Patriots NFL Odds
Looking for Los Angeles Rams vs. New England Patriots free Super Bowl picks & NFL odds? Super Bowl LIII betting sees the Rams taking on the Patriots on Sunday February 3 at the Mercedes-Benz Stadium in Atlanta. Georgia. Cappers Picks provides complimentary handicapping picks all NFL season long including all NFL Playoff games so stay tuned for more FREE NFL predictions like this Los Angeles New England matchup.
NFL Handicapping: Super Bowl LIII
(15-3) Los Angeles Rams vs. New England Patriots (13-5)
Date: Sunday, February 3
Time: 6:30 PM
Venue: Mercedes-Benz Stadium, Atlanta, Georgia
Super Bowl LIII ATS Betting Lines: Patriots -2.5
Super Bowl LIII Moneyline Odds: Patriots -140, Rams +120
Super Bowl LIII Betting Total: 57.5
Live NFL Odds
Updated Sportsbook Bonuses For Today
No matter how you feel about the pass intereference call the Rams are in the Super Bowl and they are more than capable of winning it.
You knew when the game went to OT it was going to be the Pats in the Super Bowl once again. How could it not and the markets still like them as much as ever.
Los Angeles Rams
The Rams are a very good and balanced team and just because there is some controversy does not change that. Many thought they were the best team in the league until the Saints beat them during the regular season.
If they are going to win the Super Bowl they are going to need more from Jared Goff. He has been mediocre at best in their two playoff wins and definitely not as experienced as New England’s QB.
The Rams defense looks like one who should give the Patriots problems because they can get heat on the quarterback without having to blitz. It’s the Giants formula for beating New England.
This is a very young but very talented Rams team. If they can break through they could easily be in this situation a number of times in the future which is exciting. .
New England Patriots
The Pats are back in the Super Bowl after winning at Kansas City. They let the Chiefs back into the AFC Championship game but there was really no doubt in OT that they would advance…again.
New England has Tom Brady but beyond that you just never know how they are going to attack and their ability to adapt is second to none.
To beat the Rams they are going to have to be strong on defense once again. This season they have given up a lot of yards but are able to stiffen when it matters.
There is a lot of speculation about this being the last go for this group. I am not sure I buy it but there is extra motivation after losing in last year’s game. New England may know what to do but they are not more talented.
Super Bowl LIII Betting Trends:
- Over is 7-1 in Patriots last 8 playoff games.
- Under is 6-1 in Patriots last 7 games after allowing more than 30 points in their previous game.
- Patriots are 6-1 ATS in their last 7 games after accumulating more than 150 yards rushing in their previous game.
- Rams are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 games overall.
- Rams are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games after accumulating less than 90 yards rushing in their previous game.
- Rams are 4-1-1 ATS in their last 6 games following a straight up win.
4* Free Super Bowl LIII Betting Prediction: Over 57.5
It has been proven that the best way to beat New England is to put up points. The Rams could follow last year’s blueprint to success.
NFL Free Super Bowl LIII Score Prediction: Los Angeles 34 – New England 30
Brady and the Pats are happy to oblige and take their chance at getting the ball last to win.
If you’re looking for more NFL TOTAL picks like this Los Angeles Rams vs. New England Patriots matchup we’ll be providing 4* free NFL predictions on the blog all season long, and check out our Experts for guaranteed premium & free NFL Football picks!
CappersPicks.com has NFL odds up on a ton of futures, and you will also find NFL lines up for early games as well.
Similar Free 4* Sports Predictions:
- New York Jets vs. New England Patriots – 9/22/2019 Free Pick & NFL Betting Prediction
- Los Angeles Rams vs. Cleveland Browns – 9/22/2019 Free Pick & NFL Betting Prediction
- Houston Texans vs. Los Angeles Chargers – 9/22/2019 Free Pick & NFL Betting Prediction
- New Orleans Saints vs. Seattle Seahawks – 9/22/2019 Free Pick & NFL Betting Prediction
- New York Giants vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers – 9/22/2019 Free Pick & NFL Betting Prediction