Free Week 14 Prediction: Ravens vs. Browns NFL Odds
Looking for Baltimore Ravens vs. Cleveland Browns free NFL Week 14 picks & NFL odds? NFL betting sees the Ravens taking on the Browns on Monday, December 14th, 2020, at FirstEnergy Stadium in Cleveland, Ohio Cappers Picks provides complimentary handicapping picks all NFL season long including all NFL Week 14 games so stay tuned for more FREE NFL predictions like this Baltimore Cleveland matchup.
NFL Handicapping: Week 14
(7-5) Baltimore Ravens vs. Cleveland Browns (9-3)
Date: Monday, December 14th, 2020
Time: 8:15 PM ET
Venue: FirstEnergy Stadium in Cleveland, Ohio
NFL Week 14 ATS Betting Lines: Ravens -1
NFL Week 14 Moneyline Odds: Baltimore -115, Cleveland -105
NFL Week 14 NFL Betting Total: O/U 45.5
- Click here to view… NFL ATS Stats & Expert NFL Betting Insight!
- *Click Here* Check out our Live Betting Odds for this game!
- *Click Here* Check out our Updated Sportsbook Bonuses for today!
An AFC North matchup awaits us this Monday, as the Ravens look to continue on with their positive momentum after last week’s victory over the depleted Cowboys when they head to FirstEnergy Stadium in Cleveland Ohio this coming Monday.
The Ravens, and Lamar, have had a mediocre season by their lofty standards and they now find themselves in a precarious position in terms of their postseason hopes. This Ravens team did get the job done last time out against the Cowboys, but in 2020 that is not saying much and honestly this team has not really excelled the way many thought all season despite a decent enough 7-5 record.
The Ravens do have all the talent to turn the season around, though, and that is why we are seeing them laying 1 point to their division rival on Monday Night Football.
The Cleveland Browns have been picking up wins lately, but it has not been impressive, as they seem to just squeak by lesser competition which has many people questioning whether or not this 9-3 team has any real hopes of winning the Lombardi Trophy this February.
A lot of that skepticism also comes from Baker Mayfield, who has been better in 2020, but still does not really come close to living up to his draft position.
Look out for the running game here from the Browns as that is primarily how they get the job done with Nick Chubb and Kareem Hunt making up the best overall backfield in the league between the two of them.
NFL Betting Trends:
- Ravens are 6-0 ATS in their last 6 games in December.
- Ravens are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games after scoring less than 15 points in their previous game.
- Ravens are 15-6-1 ATS in their last 22 games after accumulating less than 150 yards passing in their previous game.
- Ravens are 32-14-6 ATS in their last 52 road games vs. a team with a winning home record.
- Browns are 1-8 ATS in their last 9 games after allowing more than 30 points in their previous game.
- Browns are 1-10-1 ATS in their last 12 home games vs. a team with a winning road record.
- Browns are 7-18-1 ATS in their last 26 games after accumulating more than 250 yards passing in their previous game.
4* Free NFL Betting Prediction: Ravens ATS
The Ravens I still believe in and I do not think Lamar Jackson will continue this run he is on and it would not surprise me if he turns things around in a big way against the Browns here on Monday.
If you’re looking for more NFL picks like this Baltimore Ravens vs. Cleveland Browns matchup we’ll be providing 4* free NFL predictions on the blog all season long, and check out our Experts for guaranteed premium & free NFL Football picks!
CappersPicks.com has NFL odds up on a ton of futures, and you will also find 2020 NFL lines up for weekly games as well.
Register here for a FREE NFL Football Betting Account Now for Daily Free Picks & More Special Offers!