Free NBA Pick: Rockets vs Jazz NBA Odds
Looking for Houston Rockets vs. Utah Jazz free NBA picks & NBA odds? NBA betting sees the Rockets taking on the Jazz on Wednesday December 6, 2018 at Vivint Smart Home Arena. Cappers Picks provides complimentary expert handicapping picks on all NBA basketball matchups so stay tuned for more FREE daily NBA hoops predictions like this Rockets Jazz matchup.
(11-12) Houston Rockets vs. Utah Jazz (12-13)
Date: Thursday December 6
Time: 10:30PM EST
Venue: Vivint Smart Home Arena, Salt Lake City, UT.
NBA Moneyline Odds: OFF
NBA Betting Odds: Jazz -2
NBA Betting Total: 217
Live NBA Odds
Updated Sportsbook Bonuses For Today
The only team in the Western Conference with less wins than the Rockets is the Phoenix Suns. The Spurs have equal wins and one more loss. Houston (11–12) is third from the bottom in the conference standings.
Of course, the Mavericks are in seventh-place with twelve wins so it’s not as if the Rockets have dug themselves into a hole they can’t get out of. The competition is stiff, though, and the Rockets just haven’t shown any bit of consistency in the first quarter-plus of the regular season.
Houston dropped 136 in San Antonio three games ago and then came back home and hung 121 on the Bulls; both of those games were wins. Then Houston hit the road for the first of three in a row away from home and dropped a stinker to the Timberwolves, 103–91.
Eric Gordon and Chris Paul combined for fifteen points in seventy minutes. Danuel House was one of four guys to come off the bench and it was announced that he was waived on Tuesday. The Rockets are still looking for depth to alleviate the desperate situation the Carmelo Anthony issue got them in.
So not only are the Rockets not winning now, they’re setting themselves up for a rough finish with James Harden, Paul, Gordon and company playing more minutes than they ought to this early. It’s just hard to imagine this finishing well. Then again, it’s still so early.
Houston arrived in Salt Lake City on Tuesday night so the Rockets have some time to rest and settle in before yet another important road game.
The Jazz are cooking after setting a franchise record with twenty three-pointers against the Spurs on Tuesday night, a 139–105 win.
Donovan Mitchell led a miraculously balanced scoring effort with twenty points. He was one of seven guys in double-figures; another three scored seven and one chipped in eight.
Kyle Korver will turn thirty-eight in March but he’s still playing at a high level and netted his second double-digit scoring game in three with his new team.
He fits in perfectly with a tough-nosed second unit that includes Jae Crowder, Royce O’Neale and Thabo Sefolosha. The key is either Dante Exum or Raul Neto getting him the ball in the right place at the right time. That is, unless Ricky Rubio or Mitchell is on the floor with those guys. Either way, Korver balances out the rugged defense with some smooth shooting.
NBA Betting Trends:
- Under is 8-0 in HOU last 8 Thu. games.
- Over is 8-1 in HOU last 9 overall.
- HOU are 2-6 ATS in their last 8 games overall.
- UTA are 6-2 ATS in their last 8 vs. NBA Southwest.
- UTA are 5-2-1 ATS in their last 8 Thu. games.
- Head to Head: HOU are 7-3 ATS in the last 10 meetings.
- Head to Head: Favorite is 7-3 ATS in the last 10 meetings.
Free Houston Rockets vs. Utah Jazz NBA Prediction: Houston.
The Rockets have to start winning games like these because the schedule just won’t slow down out West. I’ve got a feeling this is a game they can win. It’s a pick in my book.
4* Free NBA Betting Pick: Rockets +2
NBA Free Score Prediction: Houston 117 – Utah 115
If you’re looking for more NBA picks like this Houston Rockets vs. Utah Jazz matchup we’ll be providing 4* free NBA predictions on the blog during the entire 2018/19 NBA season, and check out our Experts for guaranteed premium & free NBA predictions!
CappersPicks.com has NBA Odds up on a ton of championship futures, and you will also find DAILY NBA lines up as well.
Similar Free 4* Sports Predictions:
- Oklahoma City Thunder vs. Utah Jazz – 10/23/2019 Free Pick & NBA Betting Prediction
- Milwaukee Bucks vs. Houston Rockets – 10/24/2019 Free Pick & NBA Betting Prediction
- Detroit Pistons vs. Indiana Pacers – 10/23/2019 Free Pick & NBA Betting Prediction
- Sacramento Kings vs. Phoenix Suns – 10/23/2019 Free Pick & NBA Betting Prediction
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Orlando Magic – 10/23/2019 Free Pick & NBA Betting Prediction
- Washington Wizards vs. Dallas Mavericks – 10/23/2019 Free Pick & NBA Betting Prediction
- Chicago Bulls vs. Charlotte Hornets – 10/23/2019 Free Pick & NBA Betting Prediction
- Memphis Grizzlies vs. Miami Heat – 10/23/2019 Free Pick & NBA Betting Prediction