Horse Betting Advice Guide From Cappers Picks – Ways To Take Money Online By Receiving Credit or Cash To Use Towards Future Horse Race Gambling & Betting
Ever wondered – How do you bet on horses online and still get rewarded for placing losing bets? Our top online racebooks have just the answer for you. Racebook – Horse betting loyalty programs, or horse betting rebates.
If you’ve ever been wondering how Online sportsbooks and / or sports handicappers can afford to give away free money in the form of loyalty programs and horse race rebates look no farther. We’re hooking you up with the knowledge you need to get more free money and credits out of your favorite online race book or favorite online horse betting handicapper.
Sportsbook.com Horse Betting Rebates
Our friends at Sportsbook.com Racebook also believe every Horse Player should be rewarded for trusting in Sportsbook.com. This is why, every day, they’ll deposit 3% of your previous day horse wagers back into your account. There are never any fees for betting with Sportsbook.com nor are there any fees to pay to the tracks.
Sportsbook.com guarantees to pay out Full Track Odds on Win, Place and Show bets and they pay out a maximum of 300:1 on all Exotics.
Sportsbook.com offers real time wagering with more than 90 great tracks to choose from.
Sportsbook.com offers No betting limits means you can win as much as you want.
At Sportsbook.com you can Bet instantly, with Easy Signups and Fast Deposits !
Bodog.com Racebook Betting Rebates
The good folks at Bodog Racebook will rebate your account every Tuesday by 3:00 p.m. ET. This rebate is a percentage of your handle for the previous week (Tuesday through Monday), where the percentage depends on the types of wagers you’ve made, and is not dependant on whether you’ve won or lost your racebook bets.
You will earn 3% on all straight wagers (Win, Place and Show) placed in Bodog Racebook online and 2% on all straight wagers placed over the phone. However, Place and Show wagers that pay either $2.10 or $2.20 on a $2.00 bet aren’t eligible for a rebate. As for exotic horse wagering, Bodog will give you 5% (on all exotic wagers Quinella, Exacta, Trifecta, Superfecta, Daily Double, Pick 3, Pick 4, Boxes and Wheels) placed in the Bodog Racebook online and 3% on all exotic wagers placed over the phone.
A couple rules to keep in mind at Bodog Horse betting. They reserve the right to change bonus amounts for promotional purposes, and a one-time rollover is required on all rebates
Bookmaker.com Horse Betting Rebates
Our friends at Bookmaker.com Racebook are offering a 8% rebate on all internet exotic bets. 3% on all Win, Place and Show wagers. 5% on exotic wagers and 2% on Win, Place and Show bets placed through the call center. There are no minimum weekly betting requirements and there is no maximum on how much you can earn.
We believe the offer the fairest and best racebook betting rebates right up there with the elite in the business. A couple small side notes though. No rebates will be given on cancelled wagers refunded due to a scratch. Place and Show wagers that pay $2.20 to $2 or less are not eligible for a rebate. Quarter Horse racing is not eligible for rebate. Virtual Racing wagers are not eligible for the rebate.
Just check out this great collection of resources we’ve compiled for you here at Capperspicks.com. Advice on handicapping and betting games? We’ve got you covered! Bookmark this page and check back often as we are constantly writing new articles that offer betting tips and sports handicapping advice to increase your chances for winning on all those bets you’ve placed. We’re here for you to help. Email us if you need anything else that we don’t provide. We’ll try to help but don’t ask us for money ok? LOL!