Free Week 7 Prediction: Hilltoppers vs Mean Green Odds
Week 7 College football betting sees the Western Kentucky Hilltoppers taking on the North Texas Mean Green Thursday October 15th at Apogee Stadium, Denton, Texas. Cappers Picks provides complimentary handicapping picks all NCAA football season long so stay tuned for more FREE college football predictions.
Western Kentucky Hilltoppers (5-1) vs. North Texas (0-5)
Date: Thursday, October 15th
Venue: Apogee Stadium, Denton, Texas
NCAA Football Spread: Western Kentucky -32.5
NCAA Betting Total:68
Updated Sportsbook Bonuses For Today
A pair of C-USA teams who are on completely different spectrums of the world right now take battle as the Western Kentucky Hilltoppers take on the North Texas Mean Green Thursday night.
North Texas comes in off the most embarrassing loss in program history as they were dropped by FCS participant Portland State.
Western Kentucky routed Middle Tennessee State by 30 points in their most recent impressive showing.
The Hilltoppers offense once again is one of the most prolific in the nation. Granted, they’re competition isn’t as good as others, but still. They are putting up unreal numbers and continue to roll through opponents.
Western Kentucky has outscored their last 3 opponents 163-52 and are coming off a performance that saw them rack up nearly 600 yards of offense.
QB Brandon Doughty threw for 359 yards and 5 touchdowns in the win over Middle Tennessee State. Overall, Doughty has thrown for 2359 yards and 20 touchdowns to just 3 interceptions. He continues to impress and lead the Hilltoppers to easily the most threatening offense in the C-USA.
As a team, the Hilltoppers are averaging 511.7 yards per game and scoring 42.2 points compared to just 23.3 against.
North Texas has been one of the worst, or if not the worst, team in college football this season. The Mean Green fell at home to FCS participant Portland State 66-7 last week.
The home loss, also costed Dan McCarney his job. North Texas fired McCarney as North Texas has started 0-5 and have been absolutely dominated in every aspect, every game.
The 59 point loss was the biggest in the history of college football in terms of an FCS team beating an FBS team.
North Texas ranks 114th offensively in the nation with 331.6 yards per game. Compared to the 547.4 their defense is allowing, that is a clear recipe for a disaster of a season thus far.
QB Andrew McNulty has also been to blame for the mess North Texas is in as he’s thrown for just 756 yards on the season with 3 touchdowns to 4 interceptions.
NCAA Football Handicapping Trends
- Hilltoppers are 6-2 ATS in their last 8 Thursday games.
- Hilltoppers are 6-2 ATS in their last 8 games following a S.U. win.
- Hilltoppers are 21-8 ATS vs. a team with a losing record.
- Mean Green are 5-2 ATS in their last 7 Thursday games.
- Mean Green are 11-5 ATS in their last 16 home games.
Free Week 7 NCAA Football Prediction
North Texas has to show a little pride this week. This team has been terrible and an embarrassment to the conference. However, Western Kentucky is just so good offensively, they should be able to run right through this Mean Green team.
4* Free NCAA Betting Pick: Western Kentucky ATS
QB Brandon Doughty has a field day as the Hilltoppers roll.
Week 7 Free Score Prediction: Western Kentucky 60- North Texas 7
We’ll be providing 4* free College football predictions on the blog all season long, and check out our Experts for guaranteed premium & free CFB Football picks!
CappersPicks.com has College football odds up on a ton of futures, and you will also find NCAA football lines up for early games as well.
Similar Free 4* Sports Predictions:
- Middle Tennessee Blue Raiders vs. North Texas Mean Green – 10/19/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Iowa State Cyclones vs. Texas Tech Red Raiders – 10/19/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Pittsburgh Panthers vs. Syracuse Orange – 10/18/19 Free Pick & CFB Betting Preview
- Indiana Hoosiers vs. Maryland Terrapins – 10/19/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Purdue Boilermakers vs. Iowa Hawkeyes – 10/19/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Oregon Ducks vs. Washington Huskies – 10/19/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Arizona Wildcats vs. USC Trojans – 10/9/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Temple Owls vs. SMU Mustangs – 10/19/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction