Free Rose Bowl Prediction: Huskies vs Buckeyes Odds
Looking for Washington Huskies vs. Ohio State Buckeyes free picks? Rose Bowl betting sees the Huskies taking on the Buckeyes Tuesday January 1st at Rose Bowl, Pasadena, California. Cappers Picks provides complimentary handicapping picks all NCAA football season long so stay tuned for more FREE college football predictions like this Huskies Buckeyes Rose Bowl free pick.
College Football Handicapping: Rose Bowl
(10-3) Washington Huskies vs. Ohio State Buckeyes (12-1)
Date: Tuesday January 1st 2019
Time: 5:00 pm EST
Venue: Rose Bowl, Pasadena, California
NCAA Football Spread: Buckeyes -6.5
NCAA Betting Total: 58
Live CFB Odds
Updated Sportsbook Bonuses For Today
We have finally reached Bowl season! In this game it’s the Granddaddy of them all when the Washington Huskies and the Ohio State Buckeyes face off in the Rose Bowl.
The Buckeyes have won the last three games played between the two teams.
The Washington Huskies had National Championship expectations coming into this season and even though thye haven’t lived up to those they still only have three wins and are having a special season.
This game feels all like the celebration for Jake Browning who is a senior and will be playing his last game in the purple.
For the Huskies they haven’t been a great offensive team and rather have really focused on the defensive side of the ball.
Coming into this game they are giving up only 15.5 points per game and that is going to be key against the Buckeyes offense.
In this game it’s probably going to come down to Browning though. The offense can’t only score 20 points and expect to win.
Ohio State Buckeyes
On the other side of this matchup is the Ohio State Buckeyes who will be having Urban Meyer on their sideline one last time.
For the Buckeyes they haven’t always been impressive in their wins but against the Wolverines, they put up 69 points on the way to an easy victory.
At quarterback the Buckeyes are led by Dwayne Haskins who has thrown for 4580 yards, 47 touchdowns, and eight interceptions.
They are facing a tough defense, so the Buckeyes offense is going to need to be strong in this game and try to run up the score.
If this game turns into a shootout that is going to help their chances to come out with a victory and send Meyer out on a high note.
NCAA Football Handicapping Trends
- Under is 9-1 in WASH last 10 games as an underdog.
- Under is 10-3 in WASH last 13 games overall.
- WASH are 2-6 ATS in their last 8 games overall.
- OSU are 13-3-1 ATS in their last 17 vs. Pac-12.
- OSU are 2-6 ATS in their last 8 games as a favorite.
- OSU are 6-2 ATS in their last 8 games in January.
Free Rose Bowl NCAA Football Pick
The Buckeyes offense is going to run up the score and this one will get ugly early.
4* Free NCAA Betting Pick: Buckeyes ATS
Look for the Buckeyes to win the game and cover the spread.
Rose Bowl Free Score Prediction: Buckeyes 41 – Huskies 24
If you’re looking for more picks like this Washington Huskies vs. Ohio State Buckeyes matchup we’ll be providing 4* free College football game predictions on the blog all bowl season long, and check out our Experts for guaranteed premium & free CFB Football picks!
Check out our Updated College Football Betting Odds.
Similar Free 4* Sports Predictions:
- Colorado State Rams vs. Fresno State Bulldogs – 10/26/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Oklahoma State Cowboys vs. Iowa State Cyclones – 10/26/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Texas State Bobcats vs. Arkansas State Red Wolves – 10/26/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Syracuse Orange vs. Florida State Seminoles – 10/26/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Troy Trojans vs. Georgia State Panthers – 10/26/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Mississippi State Bulldogs vs. Texas A&M Aggies – 10/26/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Arizona State Sun Devils vs. UCLA Bruins – 1026/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Appalachian State Mountaineers vs. South Alabama Jaguars – 10/26/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction