Free Week 12 Prediction: Roadrunners vs Thundering Herd Odds
Looking for UTSA Roadrunnders vs. Marshall Thundering Herd free picks? Week 12 betting sees the Roadrunners taking on the Thundering Herd on Saturday November 17 at Joan C. Edwards Stadium, Huntington, West Virginia. Cappers Picks provides complimentary handicapping picks all NCAA football season long so stay tuned for more FREE college football predictions like this UTSA Marshall free pick.
College Football Handicapping: Week 12
(3-7) UTSA Roadrunners vs. Marshall Thundering Herd (6-3)
Date: Saturday, November 17 2018
Time: 2:30 pm EST
Venue: Joan C. Edwards Stadium, Huntington, West Virginia
NCAA Football Spread: Marshall -26.5
NCAA Betting Total: 44.5
Live CFB Odds
Updated Sportsbook Bonuses For Today
UTSA is not having a good season. They are definitely not elite but usually more competitive than they have been this season.
Marshall has been good just not good enough. They are bowl eligible already but anything more is not going to be in the cards this season
UTSA started Conference USA play with three straight but have suffered four straight defeats since. They might not win another game.
The offense has been absolutely dreadful with averages of 15ppg and 243ypg. There is no real threat on this team.
The defense often has enough athletes to be solid but right now they are getting hammered too. The anemic offense is not helping at all either.
Marshall Thundering Herd
Marshall is not like most CUSA team. They play good defense and try and shorten the game by running the ball. They win so it is hard to argue.
The offense is nothing special in terms of yardage or scoring but they are not predictable. They like to run but spread it around.
The defense is very good. They yield just 22ppg and are very stingy against the run. Just look at those odds in terms of scoring and spread. They are not expected to give up much.
NCAA Football Handicapping Trends
- UTSA are 2-8 ATS in their last 10 conference games.
- Under is 10-3 in UTSA last 13 conference games.
- UTSA are 5-15-1 ATS in their last 21 games overall.
- MRSH are 2-6 ATS in their last 8 home games.
Free Week 12 NCAA Football Pick
This is a huge number given the expected total. The oddsmakers are very convinced that Marshall will be in control throughout.
4* Free NCAA Betting Pick: Marshall -26.5
This amount of chalk usually scares me but I agree in this case. I don’t see the Herd giving up more than 10 points.
With that in hand they can score enough to cover this very large number, one of the biggest on the board on Saturday.
Week 12 Free Score Prediction: Marshall 37 – UTSA 6
If you’re looking for more picks like this UTSA Roadrunners vs. Marshall Thundering Herd matchup we’ll be providing 4* free College football game predictions on the blog all bowl season long, and check out our Experts for guaranteed premium & free CFB Football picks!
Check out our Updated College Football Betting Odds.
Similar Free 4* Sports Predictions:
- Temple Owls vs. Buffalo Bulls – 9/21/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Troy Trojans vs. Akron Zips – 9/21/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Utah Utes vs. USC Trojans – 9/20/2019 Free PIck & CFB Betting Prediction
- Michigan Wolverines vs. Wisconsin Badgers – 9/21/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Nevada Wolf Pack vs. UTEP Miners – 9/21/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Coastal Carolina Chanticleers vs. UMass Minutemen – 9/21/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Western Michigan Broncos vs. Syracuse Orange – 9/21/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Houston Cougars vs. Tulane Green Wave – 9/19/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction