Free Week 10 Prediction: Bruins vs. Ducks Odds
Looking for UCLA Bruins vs. Oregon Ducks free picks? Week 10 betting sees the Bruins taking on the Ducks Saturday November 3rd at the Autzen Stadium, Eugene, Oregon. Cappers Picks provides complimentary handicapping picks all NCAA football season long so stay tuned for more FREE college football predictions like this Bruins Ducks free pick.
College Football Handicapping: Week 10
(2-6) UCLA Bruins vs. Oregon Ducks (5-3)
Date: Saturday, November 3rd 2018
Time: 7:30 pm EST
Venue: Autzen Stadium, Eugene, Oregon
NCAA Football Spread: Oregon -7.5
NCAA Betting Total: 57
Live CFB Odds
Updated Sportsbook Bonuses For Today
We have reached week ten of the college football season which means most games are conference showdowns. In this one it’s a Pac 12 showdown when the UCLA Bruins make the trip to Autzen Stadium to take on the Oregon Ducks.
The Ducks have won six of the last seven games played between the two teams. Last year when these two teams the Bruins came out ahead 31-14.
Chip Kelly is going to get to lead the UCLA Bruins against his old team but to be honest, this team is still at least a few years off from really competing.
This is a team that doesn’t have a ton of chemistry or the right talent yet to compete in the Pac 12 but they have won two of the last three games.
They beat Cal and Arizona before crashing back to earth in their last game. They took on the Utah Utes and the defense really struggled giving up 41 points.
They were 11 point underdogs in the game but the offense couldn’t hold up scoring only ten points and it led to a blowout loss.
In this game the defense is going to need to perform better but the offense needs to find a way to get going. If the offense struggles again they will have no chance.
On the other side of this matchup is the Oregon Ducks who were flying high three games ago after beating the Washington Huskies.
Since that point though the offense has struggled, and the defense has struggled even more and that has led to back to back losses.
Two games ago it was to Washington State which is actually a good loss but in their last game they only scored 15 points against a bad Arizona team.
The Ducks are built on having a good offense and in this game they need to find a way to get the offense going early.
If the offense struggles they will lose their third game in a row and the sky might start falling again for the Ducks.
NCAA Football Handicapping Trends
- Under is 10-3-1 in UCLA last 14 games in November.
- Under is 11-4 in UCLA last 15 games on fieldturf.
- UCLA are 5-12 ATS in their last 17 road games.
- ORE are 1-8 ATS vs. a team with a losing record.
- ORE are 2-7 ATS in their last 9 games overall.
- ORE are 2-6 ATS in their last 8 games on fieldturf.
- Under is 5-2-2 in the last 9 meetings.
Free Week 10 NCAA Football Pick
This is going to be the week the Ducks get their offense going again.
4* Free NCAA Betting Pick: Oregon -7.5
The Ducks will win this game with ease and cover the spread.
Week 10 Free Score Prediction: Ducks 37 – Bruins 21
If you’re looking for more picks like this UCLA Bruins vs. Oregon Ducks matchup we’ll be providing 4* free College football game predictions on the blog all bowl season long, and check out our Experts for guaranteed premium & free CFB Football picks!
Check out our Updated College Football Betting Odds.
Similar Free 4* Sports Predictions:
- UCLA Bruins vs. Stanford Cardinal – 10/17/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Oregon Ducks vs. Washington Huskies – 10/19/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Oregon State Beavers vs. California Golden Bears – 10/19/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Kansas Jayhawks vs. Texas Longhorns – 10/19/19 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Rice Owls vs. UTSA Roadrunners – 10/19/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Missouri Tigers vs. Vanderbilt Commodores – 10/19/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Akron Zips – 10/19/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Kentucky Wildcats vs. Georgia Bulldogs – 10/19/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction