Free Week 4 Prediction: Rockets vs. Rams Odds
Looking for Toledo Rockets vs. Colorado State Rams free picks? Week 4 betting sees the Rockets taking on the Rams Saturday September 21st at Sonny Lubrick Field at Canvas Stadium, Fort Collins, Colorados. Cappers Picks provides complimentary handicapping picks all NCAA football season long so stay tuned for more FREE college football predictions like this Rockets Rams Week 4 free pick.
College Football Handicapping: Week 4
(1-1) Toledo Rockets vs. Colorado State Rams (1-2)
Time: 10:15 pm EST
Venue: Sonny Lubrick Field at Canvas Stadium, Fort Collins, Colorado
NCAA Football Spread: Toledo -9.5
NCAA Betting Total: 67
Live CFB Odds
Updated Sportsbook Bonuses For Today
We have reached week four of the college football season and this is a non-conference showdown. The Toledo Rockets make the trip to Fort Collins to take on the Colorado State Rams.
This is the first meeting ever between the two teams.
The Toledo Rockets have come into this game with a 1-1 record but the loss was against the Kentucky Wildcats and they actually performed okay in it.
In the last game they took on Murray State and they played a complete game. They drove up the score scoring 45 points, and the defense was strong giving up zero points.
At quarterback the Rockets are led by Mitchell Guadagni who has done a good job of not turning the ball over and he has thrown for 388 yards and three touchdowns.
For the Rockets the most important thing on the offensive end is not turning the ball over. On the road the last thing they want to do is give the Rams a short field.
On the defensive side they need to be physical and try to create the turnovers. They are facing a good offensive team and throwing them off schedule will be key.
Colorado State Rams
On the other side of this matchup is the Colorado State Rams who have played a tough schedule to start the season and that is a big reason they have gone 1-2.
They have losses so far this year to Colorado and Arkansas, with the only win coming against Western Illinois. With the schedule they have played, it’s still hard to know exactly what this team can do.
The Rams defense has hard trouble against the power five schools, but the one thing they haven’t had trouble doing is scoring points.
On the season they are averaging 34.3 points per game and in this game that offense is going to need to get out to a fast start.
If the offense struggles in this game and fall behind early, they are going to have a really hard time keeping up.
NCAA Football Handicapping Trends
- TOL are 14-4 ATS vs. a team with a losing record.
- TOL are 19-8 ATS in their last 27 road games.
- CSU are 6-16 ATS in their last 22 games overall.
- CSU are 4-10 ATS in their last 14 home games.
Free Week 4 NCAA Football Pick
I still don’t have a great feel for what the Rams can do this season, but I think getting them at home and getting points is the play.
4* Free NCAA Betting Pick: Rams +9
The Rockets are going to score, but the Rams have proven they can score too. I think the Rockets will come out ahead, but the Rams will cover.
Week 4 Free Score Prediction: Toledo 37 – Colorado State 31
If you’re looking for more picks like this Toledo Rockets vs. Colorado State Rams matchup we’ll be providing 4* free College football game predictions on the blog all bowl season long, and check out our Experts for guaranteed premium & free CFB Football picks!
Check out our Updated College Football Betting Odds.
Similar Free 4* Sports Predictions:
- Toledo Rockets vs. Ball State Cardinals- 10/19/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- San Diego State Aztecs vs. San Jose State Spartans – 10/19/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- LSU Tigers vs. Mississippi State Bulldogs – 10/19/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Nevada Wolfpack vs. Utah State Aggies – 10/19/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- ULM Warhawks vs. Appalachian State Mountaineers – 10/19/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Boise State Broncos vs. BYU Cougars – 10/19/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- TCU Horned Frogs vs. Kansas State Wildcats – 10/19/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Kent State Golden Flashes vs. Ohio Bobcats – 10/19/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction