Free Week 11 Prediction: Rebels vs. Aggies Odds
Looking for Ole Miss Rebels vs. Texas A&M Aggies free picks? Week 11 betting sees the Bulldogs taking on the Rebels Saturday November 10th at the Kyle Field, College Station, Texas. Cappers Picks provides complimentary handicapping picks all NCAA football season long so stay tuned for more FREE college football predictions like this Bulldogs Rebels free pick.
College Football Handicapping: Week 11
(5-4) Ole Miss Rebels vs. Texas A&M Aggies (5-4)
Date: Saturday, November 10th 2018
Time: 12:00 pm EST
Venue: Kyle Field, College Station, Texas
NCAA Football Spread: Texas A&M -11.5
NCAA Betting Total: 67
Live CFB Odds
Updated Sportsbook Bonuses For Today
We have reached week eleven of the college football season which means most games are conference showdowns. In this game it’s an SEC showdown when the Ole Miss REbels make the trip to Kyle Field to College Station to take on the Texas A&M Aggies.
The visiting team has won the last two games played between the two teams.
Ole Miss Rebels
The Ole Miss Rebels have been a hard team to figure out this year, but they are still only one win away from becoming bowl eligible.
They come into this game having lost two games in a row including a loss in their last game against South Carolina they can’t feel very good about.
The offense was strong in the game scoring 44 points, but the defense really struggled giving up 48 points and that led to a loss.
For the Rebels their strength is on the offensive end averaging 39 points per game but with how bad the defense is, it’s all they can lean on.
They are giving up 36.1 points per game and if they lose this game it will be because of the play on defense.
Texas A&M Aggies
On the other side of this matchup is the Texas A&M Aggies who had high hopes coming into this season but it has been far from anything good.
They come into this game with a 5-4 record also and the only quality win they really have is over the Kentucky Wildcats.
The Aggies aren’t a great offensive team averaging only 29.2 points per game and against a bad Rebels defense they need to take advantage.
On offense end the Aggies are led by Kellen Mond at quarterback who has thrown for 2252 yards, 12 touchdowns, and seven interceptions.
If they want to win this game it’s all going to come down to the offense. If the offense struggles they won’t become bowl eligible this weekend.
NCAA Football Handicapping Trends
- Over is 11-4 in MISS last 15 conference games.
- Over is 19-7-1 in MISS last 27 games overall.
- Over is 13-5 in MISS last 18 games on grass.
- TAM are 7-2 ATS in their last 9 games on grass.
- TAM are 6-2 ATS vs. a team with a winning record.
- TAM are 7-3 ATS in their last 10 games overall.
Free Week 11 NCAA Football Pick
The Aggies are the better team but I think the Rebels will have enough offense to keep it close.
4* Free NCAA Betting Pick: Rebels ATS
The Aggies will win the game but the Rebels will cover.
Week 11 Free Score Prediction: Aggies 31 – Rebels 27
If you’re looking for more picks like this Ole Miss Rebels vs. Texas A&M Aggies matchup we’ll be providing 4* free College football game predictions on the blog all bowl season long, and check out our Experts for guaranteed premium & free CFB Football picks!
Check out our Updated College Football Betting Odds.
Similar Free 4* Sports Predictions:
- Texas A&M Aggies vs. Ole Miss Rebels – 10/19/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Nevada Wolfpack vs. Utah State Aggies – 10/19/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Kansas Jayhawks vs. Texas Longhorns – 10/19/19 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Texas Longhorns vs. TCU Horned Frogs – 10/26/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Indiana Hoosiers vs. Nebraska Cornhuskers – 10/26/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Rice Owls vs. UTSA Roadrunners – 10/19/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Missouri Tigers vs. Vanderbilt Commodores – 10/19/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Akron Zips – 10/19/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction