Free Week 7 Prediction: Rebels vs. Tigers Odds
Looking for Ole Miss Rebels vs. Missouri Tigers free picks? Week 7 betting sees the Rebels taking on the Tigers Saturday October 12th at Memorial Stadium/Faurot Field, Columbia, Missouri. Cappers Picks provides complimentary handicapping picks all NCAA football season long so stay tuned for more FREE college football predictions like this Rebels Tigers Week 7 free pick.
College Football Handicapping: Week 6
(3-3) Ole Miss Rebels vs. Missouri Tigers (4-1)
Date: Saturday, October 12th 2019
Time: 7:00 pm EST
Venue: Memorial Stadium/Faurot Field, Columbia, Missouri
NCAA Football Spread: Missouri -12
NCAA Betting Total: 55.5
Click here to view… CFB ATS Stats & NCAAF Betting Insight for this game!
We have reached week seven of the college football season and most matchups this week are conference showdowns.
In this game the Ole Miss Rebels make the trip to Columbia to take on the Missouri Tigers. The Tigers have won the last three games played between the two teams.
Ole Miss Rebels
The Ole Miss Rebels have had a nice season so far this year and they were even able to score 31 points against the Crimson Tide which is a big accomplishment.
In their last game against Vanderbilt, they did get back on the right track and their defense really flexed their muscles giving up only six points total.
The big question heading into this game is who will be the starting quarterback for the Rebels. Starting quarterback Matt Corral has missed the last couple of games with a ribs injury and is questionable for this game.
If it’s not Corral who will start it’s John Rhys Plumlee who will get the start and he has thrown for 322 yards, two touchdowns, and one interception.
In this game the defense is going to need to be good. They are facing a good offensive team, and they need to have success on that side of the ball.
On the other side of this matchup is the Missouri Tigers who started off their season with a shocking loss against the Wyoming Cowboys but they have been playing a lot better having won four games in a row.
Not only have they won four games in a row, they have also covered the spread in each of the games, and they have been good on both sides of the ball.
In each of their last four games they have scored at least 34 points, and haven’t given up more than 14 points. They have really flexed their muscles on both sides of the ball.
At quarterback for the Tigers is Kelly Bryant who has been dynamic this year throwing for 1,246 yards, 11 touchdowns, and three interceptions.
NCAA Football Handicapping Trends
- MISS are 2-8 ATS vs. a team with a winning record.
- Over is 7-2-1 in MISS last 10 games in October.
- MISS are 4-12 ATS in their last 16 games overall.
- Under is 8-0 in MIZZ last 8 games on fieldturf.
Free Week 7 NCAA Football Pick
The Rebels quarterback problem scares me and even if they have Corral I could see the ribs affecting his performance.
4* Free NCAA Betting Pick: Tigers -12
In this game the Tigers defense is going to flex their muscles and that will be the difference. Back the Tigers to win this game cover the spread.
Week 7 Free Score Prediction: Missouri 37 – Ole Miss 24
If you’re looking for more picks like this Ole Miss Rebels vs. Missouri Tigers matchup we’ll be providing 4* free College football game predictions on the blog all season long, and check out our Experts for guaranteed premium & free CFB Football picks!
Check out our Updated College Football Betting Odds.
Similar Free 4* Sports Predictions:
- Texas A&M Aggies vs. Ole Miss Rebels – 10/19/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Missouri Tigers vs. Vanderbilt Commodores – 10/19/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- LSU Tigers vs. Mississippi State Bulldogs – 10/19/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Kansas Jayhawks vs. Texas Longhorns – 10/19/19 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Rice Owls vs. UTSA Roadrunners – 10/19/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Akron Zips – 10/19/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Kentucky Wildcats vs. Georgia Bulldogs – 10/19/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- USF Bulls vs. Navy Midshipmen – 10/19/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction