Free Week 2 Prediction: Aggies vs Crimson Tide Odds
Looking for New Mexico State Aggies vs. Alabama Crimson Tide free picks? Week 2 betting sees the Aggies taking on the Crimson Tide Saturday September 7th at Bryant-Denny Stadium in Tuscaloosa, Alabama. Cappers Picks provides complimentary handicapping picks all NCAA football season long so stay tuned for more FREE college football predictions like this New Mexico State Alabama Week 2 free pick.
College Football Handicapping: Week 2
(1-0) New Mexico State Aggies vs. Alabama Crimson Tide (1-0)
Date: Saturday, September 7
Time: 4:00 pm EST
Venue: Bryant-Denny Stadium, Tuscaloosa, Alabama
NCAA Football Spread: Opened with Alabama -56.5 | Now -53 or -54
NCAA Betting Total: 63.5
Live CFB Odds
Updated Sportsbook Bonuses For Today
Alabama started off slow against Duke as it was a surprising 0-0 game after one quarter. But, as usual, class tells over time and Alabama proved they were the vastly better team by cruising to a 45-3 victory.
New Mexico State scored a touchdown last week against the Washington Cougars.
Plus, it was a 14-7 game after one quarter. For the Aggies, that may as well be a moral victory, I guess.
New Mexico State Aggies
The New Mexico State Aggies play a tough schedule as an independent team and the road doesn’t get easier as the Aggies will travel to Tuscaloosa to get beat by Alabama by a ton of points.
The Aggies scored a touchdown versus the Cougars in the first before giving up 51 straight points. New Mexico State gained 317 total yards and that’s about the end of their good vibrations from last week.
They fumbled the ball three times, they threw two interceptions and it’s going to be a bloodbath against Alabama.
Alabama Crimson Tide
The Alabama Crimson Tide will pitch a shutout against NMSU if they want to. The Crimson Tide can score as many points as they want to, as well.
Tua Tagovailoa will have a similar game against NMSU as he did against Duke. He threw five incompletions and four touchdowns before taking the fourth quarter off.
If Alabama is going to want to improve something from last week it’s their running game. Alabama rushed the ball 45 times, but only averaged 3.5 yards a pop.
That will definitely improve against the Aggies, but that’s something to really emphasis moving forward.
NCAA Football Handicapping Trends
- New Mexico State is 0-6-1 ATS in their last seven games
- Alabama is 2-4 ATS in their last six games
- New Mexico State under is 4-1 in their last five games
- Alabama over is 4-2 in their last six games
Free Week 2 NCAA Football Pick
Spoiler alert: Alabama is going to win. The only question is whether or not they will cover the spread. We don’t know what the spread is quite yet, but Alabama is, more than likely, going to win by fifty plus.
4* Free NCAA Betting Pick: Bama can cover 56
There’s currently Over/Under line, but in these type of spots it’s typically better to just take the better team. Every single player on Alabama is better than whomever NMSU’s best player is.
Week 2 Free Score Prediction: Alabama 59 – New Mexico State 0
If you’re looking for more picks like this New Mexico State Aggies vs. Alabama Crimson Tide matchup we’ll be providing 4* free College football game predictions on the blog all bowl season long, and check out our Experts for guaranteed premium & free CFB Football picks!
Check out our Updated College Football Betting Odds.
Similar Free 4* Sports Predictions:
- Utah State Aggies vs. San Diego State Aztecs – 9/21/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Louisville Cardinals vs. Florida State Seminoles – 9/21/2019 Free Pick & CFB betting Prediction
- UCLA Bruins vs. Washington State Cougars – 9/21/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Colorado Buffaloes vs. Arizona State Sun Devils – 9/21/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- San Jose State Spartans vs. Arkansas Razorbacks – 9/21/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting prediction
- Morgan State Bears vs. Army Black Knights – 9/21/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- UCF Knights vs. Pitt Panthers – 9/21/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Wagner Seahawks vs. FAU Owls – 9/21/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction