Free Week 12 Prediction: Wolfpack vs Cardinals Odds
Looking for NC State Wolfpack vs. Louisville Cardinals free picks? Week 12 betting sees the Wolfpack taking on the Cardinals on Saturday November 17 at Papa John’s Stadium in Louisville, Kentucky. Cappers Picks provides complimentary handicapping picks all NCAA football season long so stay tuned for more FREE college football predictions like this NC State Louisville free pick.
College Football Handicapping: Week 12
(6-3) NC State Wolfpack vs. Louisville Cardinals (2-8)
Date: Saturday, November 17 2018
Time: 12:20 pm EST
Venue: Papa John’s Stadium, Louisville, Kentucky
NCAA Football Spread: Wolfpack -16.5
NCAA Betting Total: 63.5
Live CFB Odds
Updated Sportsbook Bonuses For Today
The Wolfpack were supposed to be closer to Clemson than the middle of the pack in the ACC. The recent results have shown us otherwise.
Louisville is having a bad season, no other way to slice it. I was not overly optimistic about their prospects this season but thought it would be better than what we have seen.
NC State Wolfpack
It looks like getting whacked by Clemson might have done more damage than originally expected. They lost 41-7 and then lost to Syracuse on the road too. Last week they lost to Wake Forest at home.
Ryan Finley was awful against Clemson, not exactly the difference maker you would expect to see in a potential #1 draft pick.
There is still a great chance for the Wolfpack to win their final three games and cap a solid season. The chance for it to be great is gone though.
It is still a bit shocking how bad the Cardinals have been on offense this season. The quarterback has been very bad this season and that makes it hard to be good.
Jawon Pass is the aforementioned quarterback. As a senior he might be pretty good but it is obvious he is going to have to put in a lot of work, and the system might change next year too.
The defense has been abysmal this season. They are giving up 42ppg which is double what they are scoring. That kind of ratio makes it tough for them to even be in games.
NCAA Football Handicapping Trends
- Under is 8-2 in NCST last 10 games in November.
- Under is 16-5 in NCST last 21 conference games.
- Under is 13-6 in NCST last 19 games overall.
- LOU are 3-14 ATS vs. a team with a winning record.
- LOU are 6-21 ATS in their last 27 games overall.
- Over is 19-7 in LOU last 26 conference games.
Free Week 12 NCAA Football Pick
The Wolfpack should be able to bounce back in this spot. Even if they are not back to the top of their game.
4* Free NCAA Betting Pick: NC State -16.5
The Wolfpack are not a great team but they are a lot better than Louisville. This should be an easy win for them…if they can get back to form.
There is no reason to think they can’t win this one going away. I am confident they can have this one comfortably in hand by the end of the fourth quarter.
Week 12 Free Score Prediction: NC State 42 – Louisville 17
If you’re looking for more picks like this NC State Wolfpack vs. Louisville Cardinals matchup we’ll be providing 4* free College football game predictions on the blog all bowl season long, and check out our Experts for guaranteed premium & free CFB Football picks!
Check out our Updated College Football Betting Odds.
Similar Free 4* Sports Predictions:
- Sacramento State Hornets vs. Fresno State Bulldogs – 9/21/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- UL Monroe Warhawks vs. Iowa State Cyclones – 9/21/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Air Force Falcons vs. Boise State Broncos – 9/20/2019 Free Pick & CFB betting prediction
- Appalachian State Mountaineers vs. North Carolina Tar Heels – 9/21/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- New Mexico State Aggies vs. New Mexico Lobos – 9/21/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Temple Owls vs. Buffalo Bulls – 9/21/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Troy Trojans vs. Akron Zips – 9/21/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Utah Utes vs. USC Trojans – 9/20/2019 Free PIck & CFB Betting Prediction