Free Week 13 Prediction: Tigers vs. Aggies Odds
Looking for LSU Tigers vs. Texas A&M Aggies free picks? Week 13 betting sees the Tigers taking on the Aggies Saturday November 24th at the Kyle Field, College Station, Texas. Cappers Picks provides complimentary handicapping picks all NCAA football season long so stay tuned for more FREE college football predictions like this Tigers Aggies free pick.
College Football Handicapping: Week 13
(9-2) LSU Tigers vs. Texas A&M Aggies (7-4)
Date: Saturday November 24th 2018
Time: 7:30 pm EST
Venue: Kyle Field, College Station, Texas
NCAA Football Spread: Aggies -3
NCAA Betting Total: 47.5
Live CFB Odds
Updated Sportsbook Bonuses For Today
We have reached week 13 of the college football season which means most games are conference showdowns. In this game it’s an SEC showdown when the LSU Tigers make the trip to Kyle Field at College Station to take on the Texas A&M Aggies.
The Tigers have won the last seven games played between the two teams.
The LSU Tigers have had a really nice season and although they won’t be making a college football playoff game, they are going to have a good game in this one.
This is a step up in competition for the Tigers after the last two weeks they have played Rice and Arkansas and had no issue with either game.
For the Tigers it’s all about the defensive side of the ball. Coming into this game they are giving up only 16.1 points per game.
On the offensive side of the ball the Tigers have had some issues averaging only 28.1 points per game, and that is going to need to be better in this game.
If the offense gets out to a slow start, they will lose their third game of the season.
Texas A&M Aggies
On the other side of this matchup is the Texas A&M Aggies who had higher expectations for this season then what they have done so far this season.
They come into this game averaging 31.1 points and at home the offense is even better averaging 38.7 points per game.
At quarterback the Aggies are led by Kellen Mond who has thrown for 2680 yards, 17 touchdowns, and eight interceptions.
On the defensive side of the ball the Aggies are giving up only 22.2 points per game but in this game it’s going to come down to how well the offense does.
They need to find a way to get the offense going against a very good defensive team.
NCAA Football Handicapping Trends
- Under is 8-2 in LSU last 10 road games.
- LSU are 10-3 ATS in their last 13 conference games.
- Under is 16-5-1 in LSU last 22 games in November.
- TAM are 8-1 ATS in their last 9 home games.
- TAM are 9-2 ATS in their last 11 games on grass.
- TAM are 8-2 ATS vs. a team with a winning record.
- LSU are 7-0-1 ATS in their last 8 meetings.
- Favorite is 7-0-1 ATS in their last 8 meetings.
Free Week 13 NCAA Football Pick
I think the Tigers offense is going to hold them back.
4* Free NCAA Betting Pick: Aggies -3
I think the Aggies will find a way to get their offense going, and that will lead to a victory.
Week 13 Free Score Prediction: Aggies 21 – Tigers 14
If you’re looking for more picks like this LSU Tigers vs. Texas A&M Aggies matchup we’ll be providing 4* free College football game predictions on the blog all bowl season long, and check out our Experts for guaranteed premium & free CFB Football picks!
Check out our Updated College Football Betting Odds.
Similar Free 4* Sports Predictions:
- New Mexico State Aggies vs. New Mexico Lobos – 9/21/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Temple Owls vs. Buffalo Bulls – 9/21/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Troy Trojans vs. Akron Zips – 9/21/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Utah Utes vs. USC Trojans – 9/20/2019 Free PIck & CFB Betting Prediction
- Michigan Wolverines vs. Wisconsin Badgers – 9/21/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Coastal Carolina Chanticleers vs. UMass Minutemen – 9/21/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Western Michigan Broncos vs. Syracuse Orange – 9/21/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Houston Cougars vs. Tulane Green Wave – 9/19/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction