Free Week 13 Prediction: Tigers vs Aggies Odds
Looking for LSU Tigers vs. Texas A&M Aggies free picks? Week 13 betting sees the Tigers taking on the Aggues on Saturday November 24 at Kyle Field in College Station, Texas. Cappers Picks provides complimentary handicapping picks all NCAA football season long so stay tuned for more FREE college football predictions like this LSU Texas A&M free pick.
College Football Handicapping: Week 13
(9-2) LSU Tigers vs. Texas A&M Aggies (7-4)
Date: Saturday, November 24, 2018
Time: 7:30 pm EST
Venue: Kyle Field, College Station, Texas
NCAA Football Spread: Aggies -3
NCAA Betting Total: 47.5
Live CFB Odds
Updated Sportsbook Bonuses For Today
LSU is 9-2 this season. I think that is better than most people thought. They are not Alabama right now that is obvious but they are still loaded and can win any game.
The Aggies are having some success in year one of the Jimbo Fisher era. This would be a really good win to close the regular season.
LSU”s two losses are at Florida and at home to Alabama. They go shutout in the latter one which is why their may be more negativity than what you would expect for a 9-2 season.
No matter the season the LSU defense is always very good. They are only giving up 16ppg this season – that’s eighth in the country. They are loaded with future pros.
It is still mind boggling that they are not better on offense. QB Joe Barrow has had a few moments but game to game they just do not play to the perceived talent level. It is hard to understand.
Texas A&M Aggies
How good the Aggies are is hard to tell. They nearly beat Clemson at home and all of their conference losses are on the road so maybe they are not too far off. And they scored 23 points against Alabama.
They operate one of the most balanced attacks in college football, 36th in passing, 39th in rushing. Kellen Mond is just a sophomore and he has shown a lot of improvement. Another year and he could be great.
The defense is very stingy against the run and does not give up a lot of points. There is a lot to like about this season in Aggie Land. Jimbo might be able to get this team to compete with the big boys after all.
NCAA Football Handicapping Trends
- Under is 8-2 in LSU last 10 road games.
- LSU are 10-3 ATS in their last 13 conference games.
- Under is 16-5-1 in LSU last 22 games in November.
- TAM are 8-1 ATS in their last 9 home games.
- TAM are 9-2 ATS in their last 11 games on grass.
- TAM are 8-2 ATS vs. a team with a winning record.
Free Week 13 NCAA Football Pick
I would have thought that LSU might have been a small favourite in this one in which case I would have bet against them.
4* Free NCAA Betting Pick: LSU +3
Getting a full three though I like their chances. The defense is really good and they can score and upset late.
Look for a low scoring game that anyone could take I think. Maybe we even get +3.5
Week 13 Free Score Prediction: LSU 24 – Texas A&M 20
If you’re looking for more picks like this LSU Tigers vs. Texas A&M Aggies matchup we’ll be providing 4* free College football game predictions on the blog all bowl season long, and check out our Experts for guaranteed premium & free CFB Football picks!
Check out our Updated College Football Betting Odds.
Similar Free 4* Sports Predictions:
- New Mexico State Aggies vs. New Mexico Lobos – 9/21/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Temple Owls vs. Buffalo Bulls – 9/21/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Troy Trojans vs. Akron Zips – 9/21/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Utah Utes vs. USC Trojans – 9/20/2019 Free PIck & CFB Betting Prediction
- Michigan Wolverines vs. Wisconsin Badgers – 9/21/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Coastal Carolina Chanticleers vs. UMass Minutemen – 9/21/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Western Michigan Broncos vs. Syracuse Orange – 9/21/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Houston Cougars vs. Tulane Green Wave – 9/19/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction