Free Week 4 Prediction: Ragin Cajuns vs Bobcats Odds
Looking for Louisiana Lafayette Ragin Cajuns vs. Ohio Bobcats free picks? Week 4 betting sees the Ragin Cajuns taking on the Bobcats Saturday, September 21, at Peden Stadium in Athens, Ohio. Cappers Picks provides complimentary handicapping picks all NCAA football season long so stay tuned for more FREE college football predictions like this Ragin Cajuns Bobcats Week 4 free pick.
College Football Handicapping: Week 4
(2-1) Louisiana Lafayette Ragin Cajuns vs. Ohio Bobcats (1-2)
Date: Saturday, September 21, 2019
Time: 2:00 pm EST
Venue: Peden Stadium, Athens, Ohio
NCAA Football Spread: Ohio -3
NCAA Betting Total: 65
Live CFB Odds
Updated Sportsbook Bonuses For Today
Mid-major standouts Louisiana and Ohio meet today from Peden Stadium.
While Ohio enjoyed a nine-win 2018, even with star Senior QB Nathan Rourke back, the Bobcats have struggled out of the gate losing to Marshall and Pittsburgh.
Meanwhile, following a 2018 bowl appearance, Louisiana has unleashed an offensive wave in their past two games.
Louisiana Lafayette Ragin Cajuns
The Cajuns recently exploded 77-6 on winless Texas Southern. Poor opposition notwithstanding, Louisiana Lafayette showed signs of an emerging group while totaling 748 yards and holding TSU to 236 yards.
Starting Cajuns Quarterback Levi Lewis threw two touchdowns against no interceptions last Saturday. Lewis’ favorite targets became Senior Ja’Marcus Bradley (three receptions, 52 yards) and Freshman Cassius Allen (two receptions, 16 yards, one touchdown).
UL’s fleet ground attack gained 440 yards and eight touchdowns against the Tigers. T.J. Wisham’s 103 yard outing led his team’s rushing dominance.
Meanwhile, six different Cajun backs found paydirt with Elijah Mitchell and Raymond Calais each adding two scores.
In week two action, UL ran over upstart Liberty 35-14. The Flames won six contests last season during their inaugural FBS calendar.
The Cajuns’ tailbacks racked up 407 yards that weekend while Lewis added two touchdowns and 178 aerial yards.
During week one play, Louisiana Lafayette dropped a hard-fought 38-28 battle vs. SEC West member Mississippi State.
Having lost several key contributors from a year ago, the Bobcats have dropped two straight after an opening-week win vs. Rhode Island. Ohio’s defense fell apart against Pittsburgh, and most recently, Marshall.
In spite of his team’s defense, Nick Rourke enjoyed a fine week three performance throwing three touchdowns against no picks and rushing for 118 yards to carry Ohio on his back.
Unfortunately, Rourke received little two-way backing as Ohio allowed 511 total yards and 305 rushing yards. The Thundering Herd also dominated time of possession by seven minutes using a ground-and-pound style.
While taking another loss after suffering just four in 2018, Bobcats receivers Isiah Cox and Junior Ryan Luehrman each grabbed four passes. Behind Rourke, O’Shaan Allison (60 yards) became Ohio’s second-leading rusher.
A little additional rushing support, and defensive pressure, would’ve gone a long way last week for the downed Bobcats.
NCAA Football Handicapping Trends
- Ragin’ Cajuns are 7-1 ATS in their last 8 games after accumulating more than 450 total yards in their previous game.
- Ragin’ Cajuns are 5-1 ATS vs. a team with a losing record.
- Ragin’ Cajuns are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 non-conference games.
- Ragin’ Cajuns are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 road games.
- Ragin’ Cajuns are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 games overall.
- Ragin’ Cajuns are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games on fieldturf.
- Under is 4-0 in Ragin’ Cajuns last 4 road games.
- Under is 6-1 in Ragin’ Cajuns last 7 games after accumulating more than 280 yards passing in their previous game.
- Over is 4-1 in Ragin’ Cajuns last 5 games after allowing less than 100 yards rushing in their previous game.
Free Week 4 NCAA Football Pick
This Saturday’s contest has barnburner potential. Louisiana Lafayette’s offense is steamrolling behind an exceptional run game paced by a strong offensive line. And, perhaps Ohio’s greatest flaw is an inability to stop the run. This dynamic favors the Cajuns’ bid for a third-straigh win.
Meanwhile, a proven singular talent, Nick Rourke will put points on the board.
Although Ohio’s run game and defense hasn’t shown any reason yet in 2019 for optimistic backing.
4* Free NCAA Betting Pick: ULL +3
With those factors in play, expect UL to run the ball early and often against a soft Ohio defensive front. To counter, Rourke will use his arm and legs to keep matters close at home.
Although, the Ragin Cajuns will pull the minor upset and take a slight lean over the line as these teams push an over total.
Week 4 Free Score Prediction: Louisiana Lafayette Ragin Cajuns 38 – Ohio Bobcats 34
If you’re looking for more picks like this Louisiana Lafayette Ragin Cajuns vs. Ohio Bobcats matchup we’ll be providing 4* free College football game predictions on the blog all bowl season long, and check out our Experts for guaranteed premium & free CFB Football picks!
Check out our Updated College Football Betting Odds.
Similar Free 4* Sports Predictions:
- Kent State Golden Flashes vs. Ohio Bobcats – 10/19/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Southern Mississippi Golden Eagles vs. Louisiana Tech Bulldogs – 10/19/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Kansas Jayhawks vs. Texas Longhorns – 10/19/19 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Rice Owls vs. UTSA Roadrunners – 10/19/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Missouri Tigers vs. Vanderbilt Commodores – 10/19/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Akron Zips – 10/19/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Kentucky Wildcats vs. Georgia Bulldogs – 10/19/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- USF Bulls vs. Navy Midshipmen – 10/19/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction