Free Week 3 Prediction: Rams vs Razorbacks Odds
Looking for Colorado State Rams vs. Arkansas Razorbacks free picks? Week 3 betting sees the Rams taking on the Razorbacks Saturday, September 14 at Razorback Stadium in Fayetteville, Arkansas. Cappers Picks provides complimentary handicapping picks all NCAA football season long so stay tuned for more FREE college football predictions like this Colorado State Arkansas Week 3 free pick.
College Football Handicapping: Week 3
(1-1) Colorado State Rams vs. Arkansas Razorbacks (1-1)
Date: Saturday, September 14, 2019
Time: 4:00 pm EST
Venue: Razorback Memorial Stadium, Fayetteville, Arkansas
NCAA Football Spread: Arkansas -9
NCAA Betting Total: 60
Live CFB Odds
Updated Sportsbook Bonuses For Today
With both teams coming off losses, Arkansas hosts Colorado State this weekend.
The Rams defeated a visiting Razorbacks squad 34-27 in 2018.
This year, each school starts a new quarterback and feature wholesale changes to groups which struggled heavily last season.
Reeling from a 3-9 2018, after four-straight bowl appearances, today the Rams look for a repeat showing of last year’s shootout win vs. Arkansas.
Quarterback Colin Hill threw four touchdown passes to cap his first victory as Ram’s starter during week two action vs. Western Illinois. Hill took over for departed K.J. Carta-Samuels down the stretch before heading in to this season.
Hill has as many scoring strikes through two 2019 games (seven) as he had through ten appearances last year.
Though during week one play vs. Colorado, CSU’s defensive misgivings resurfaced as the Rams lost 52-31 vs. their in-state rival.
And while Colorado recently upset no. 25-ranked Nebraska to show where they stand this season, Western Illinois represents a stark competitive downgrade compared with the Buffaloes.
Meanwhile, Arkansas rests somewhere between those two programs as an on-field test.
Arkansas fell 31-17 last week vs. host Ole Miss as the division peers battled for a rare SEC win. Following that loss, QB Nick Starkel was named starter for an ineffective Ben Hicks.
In defeat, Starkel completed 17-of-24 passes for 201 yards and one touchdown as Hicks completed just 7-of-16 attempts.
Led by Freshman Trey Knox, the Razorbacks’ recieving corps tallied 300 yards of the team’s 361 total yards.
Opposite Ole Miss, defense became Arkanas’ achillies’ heel while the Rebels gained 483 total yards, including 237 on the ground. Ole Miss added just 61 yards rushing.
NCAA Football Handicapping Trends
- Rams are 4-0-1 ATS in their last 5 games after accumulating less than 275 total yards in their previous game.
- Rams are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games after allowing less than 275 total yards in their previous game.
- Rams are 2-5 ATS in their last 7 non-conference games.
- Razorbacks are 4-1-1 ATS in their last 6 games after allowing more than 200 yards rushing in their previous game.
- Razorbacks are 5-2 ATS in their last 7 games following a straight up
- Razorbacks are 8-20 ATS in their last 28 games after allowing more than 450 total yards in their previous game.
Free Week 3 NCAA Football Pick
Esentially a toss-up between two down-and-out programs seeking any mild silver lining, neither group offers much defense.
That stated, Starkel owns greater pedigree compared with CSU counterpart Hill. This game won’t be filled with textbook tackling or strong secondary play, but it will feature plenty of points.
4* Free NCAA Betting Pick: Total Over, Colorado State Covers
And with home-field advantage, and a promising new QB under center flanked with talented, fast recievers, Arkansas will eke out a home win to redeem last season’s slim loss.
Week 3 Free Score Prediction: Colorado State 30 – Arkansas 37
If you’re looking for more picks like this Colorado State Rams vs. Arkansas Razorbacks matchup we’ll be providing 4* free College football game predictions on the blog all bowl season long, and check out our Experts for guaranteed premium & free CFB Football picks!
Check out our Updated College Football Betting Odds.
Similar Free 4* Sports Predictions:
- San Jose State Spartans vs. Arkansas Razorbacks – 9/21/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting prediction
- Toledo Rockets vs. Colorado State Rams – 9/21/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Colorado Buffaloes vs. Arizona State Sun Devils – 9/21/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Georgia State Panthers vs. Texas State Bobcats – 9/21/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Sacramento State Hornets vs. Fresno State Bulldogs – 9/21/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Utah State Aggies vs. San Diego State Aztecs – 9/21/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- UCLA Bruins vs. Washington State Cougars – 9/21/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Morgan State Bears vs. Army Black Knights – 9/21/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction