Free Week 13 Prediction: 49ers vs Owls Odds
Looking for Charlotte 49ers vs. FAU Owls free picks? Week 13 betting sees the 49ers taking on the Owls on Saturday November 24 at FAU Stadium in Boca Raton, Florida. Cappers Picks provides complimentary handicapping picks all NCAA football season long so stay tuned for more FREE college football predictions like this Charlotte FAU free pick.
College Football Handicapping: Week 13
(4-7) Charlotte 49ers vs. FAU Owls (5-6)
Date: Saturday, November 25, 2018
Time: 6:00 pm EST
Venue: FAU Stadium, Boca Raton, Florida
NCAA Football Spread: FAU -17.5
NCAA Betting Total: 54.5
Live CFB Odds
Updated Sportsbook Bonuses For Today
The only thing at stake in this one is whether the Owls can qualify for a bowl. I suppose Charlotte could be motivated to spoil that opportunity.
FAU came into the season as a program on the rise. It doesn’t take much for things to fall off and Lane Kiffin will likely have to stay there a little longer.
Charlotte has lost three in a row and not won a road game all season long. The situation for the 49ers is not very encouraging.
All season long they have played pretty good defense, yielding just 26ppg and they are 7th against the run and 21st in total yards against. Usually that gives a team a pretty good chance.
The offense has been pitiful, especially since Chris Reynolds went down in Week 6. They scored 35 points against FIU last week but that was just one more point than the previous three weeks combined. Scoring is an issue, 21ppg.
It seems like the Owls never really recovered from losing to Oklahoma to start the season but folks really like beating up on Kiffin. In short it was a bad season in Boca, except for the weather.
The Owls were once again super balanced on offense but they didn’t get quality quarterback play this season. Chris Robison has some raw talent but he had more interceptions than TDS, which is pretty rare in the modern game.
Defenses are never going to be great for Lane but you gotta be better than 32ppg allowed if you want to win at a high level. They should be able to close with a win though and build on that with a bowl game.
NCAA Football Handicapping Trends
- Under is 8-2 in FAU last 10 games as a favorite.
- Over is 9-3 in FAU last 12 games in November.
- FAU are 5-12-1 ATS vs. a team with a losing record.
Free Week 13 NCAA Football Pick
This is a big number but I am not scared of it because the Owls should be motivate and Lane loves to stomp on folks if he can.
4* Free NCAA Betting Pick: FAU -17.5
Charlotte will probably roll over if they fall out of this one early which is a very reasonable outcome on the road.
The wild card is the QB and whether he gives it up enough to keep Charlotte in the game.
Week 13 Free Score Prediction: FAU 42 – Charlotte 16
If you’re looking for more picks like this Charlotte 49ers vs. FAU Owls matchup we’ll be providing 4* free College football game predictions on the blog all bowl season long, and check out our Experts for guaranteed premium & free CFB Football picks!
Check out our Updated College Football Betting Odds.
Similar Free 4* Sports Predictions:
- Temple Owls vs. Buffalo Bulls – 9/21/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Troy Trojans vs. Akron Zips – 9/21/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Utah Utes vs. USC Trojans – 9/20/2019 Free PIck & CFB Betting Prediction
- Michigan Wolverines vs. Wisconsin Badgers – 9/21/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Nevada Wolf Pack vs. UTEP Miners – 9/21/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Coastal Carolina Chanticleers vs. UMass Minutemen – 9/21/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Western Michigan Broncos vs. Syracuse Orange – 9/21/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Houston Cougars vs. Tulane Green Wave – 9/19/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction