Free Week 4 Prediction: Chippewas vs. Hurricanes Odds
Looking for Central Michigan Chippewas vs. Miami Hurricanes free picks? Week 4 betting sees the Chippewas taking on the Hurricanes Saturday September 21st at Hard Rock Stadium, Miami Gardens, Florida. Cappers Picks provides complimentary handicapping picks all NCAA football season long so stay tuned for more FREE college football predictions like this Chippewas Hurricanes Week 4 free pick.
College Football Handicapping: Week 4
(2-1) Central Michigan Chippewas vs. Miami Hurricanes (1-2)
Time: 4:00 pm EST
Venue: Hard Rock Stadium, Miami Gardens, Florida
NCAA Football Spread: Miami -30.5
NCAA Betting Total: 51
Live CFB Odds
Updated Sportsbook Bonuses For Today
The Central Michigan Chippewas make the trip to Hard Rock Stadium to take on the Miami Hurricanes on Saturday afternoon.
This is the first meeting ever between the two teams.
Central Michigan Chippewas
The Central Michigan Chippewas have gotten off to a nice start to the season with the only loss coming in a blowout fashion against the Wisconsin Badgers.
In the last game against Akron they were only 2.5 favorites but they took control of the game early putting up 45 points and that led to a blowout fashion.
On the defensive side of the ball against the Badgers they really struggled giving up 61 points and in this game if they want any chance to keep this game close, the defense needs to step up in a big way.
If the defense struggles this is going to be a blowout and there are going to be question marks around this Chippewas team again.
On the other side of this matchup is the Miami Hurricanes who had high expecations heading into the season but so far their only win is over an FCS level team.
They lost to Florida and UNC by a grand total of seven points, and with a couple more plays going their way, they could be 3-0 right now.
AT quarterback the Hurricanes are led by Jarren Williams who has actually played well, for the most part, this year throwing for 777 yards, six touchdowns, and zero interceptions.
He is a freshman so the fact he doesn’t have a turnover yet this year is impressive and is something that needs to continue going forward.
In this game it’s all going to be about running up the score in this game. If they can have a good offensive performance they should have no issue in thi game.
NCAA Football Handicapping Trends
- CMU are 1-9 ATS in their last 10 vs. ACC.
- Over is 8-2 in CMU last 10 games on grass.
- Over is 8-3 in CMU last 11 road games.
- MIA are 2-8 ATS vs. a team with a winning record.
- Under is 7-2-1 in MIA last 10 games overall.
- Under is 5-2-1 in MIA last 8 games on grass.
Free Week 4 NCAA Football Pick
I really want to take the Chippewas in this game, but with the way they looked against the Badgers, I just can’t trust them.
4* Free NCAA Betting Pick: Miami -30.5
I think the Hurricanes offense is going to run up the score, and that will be the difference. Back the Hurricanes to cover the spread in this game.
Week 4 Free Score Prediction: Miami 51 – Chippewas 13
If you’re looking for more picks like this Central Michigan Chippewas vs. Miami Hurricanes matchup we’ll be providing 4* free College football game predictions on the blog all bowl season long, and check out our Experts for guaranteed premium & free CFB Football picks!
Check out our Updated College Football Betting Odds.
Similar Free 4* Sports Predictions:
- Western Michigan Broncos vs. Eastern Michigan Eagles – 10/19/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Kansas Jayhawks vs. Texas Longhorns – 10/19/19 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Rice Owls vs. UTSA Roadrunners – 10/19/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Missouri Tigers vs. Vanderbilt Commodores – 10/19/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Akron Zips – 10/19/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Kentucky Wildcats vs. Georgia Bulldogs – 10/19/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- USF Bulls vs. Navy Midshipmen – 10/19/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Indiana Hoosiers vs. Maryland Terrapins – 10/19/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction