Free Week 13 Prediction: Bulls vs. Falcons Odds
Looking for Buffalo Bulls vs. Bowling Green Falcons free picks? Week 13 betting sees the Bulls taking on the Falcons Friday November 23rd at the Doyt Perry Stadium, Bowling Green, Ohio. Cappers Picks provides complimentary handicapping picks all NCAA football season long so stay tuned for more FREE college football predictions like this Bulls Falcons free pick.
College Football Handicapping: Week 13
(9-2) Buffalo Bulls vs. Bowling Green Falcons (3-8)
Date: Friday November 23rd 2018
Time: 12:00 pm EST
Venue: Doyt Perry Stadium, Bowling Green, Ohio
NCAA Football Spread: Buffalo -14
NCAA Betting Total: 59
Live CFB Odds
Updated Sportsbook Bonuses For Today
We have reached week 13 of the college football season which means most games are conference showdowns. In this game it’s a MAC showdown when the Buffalo Bulls make the trip to Doyt Perry Stadium to take on the Bowling Green Falcons.
The home team has won the last two games played between the two teams.
The Buffalo Bulls were having a special season, but in their last game they really ran into a big roadblock. In their last game they took on Ohio, and both sides of the ball struggled and that led to a 52-17 defeat.
This has been a team that has a good offense all year, so it was a bit shocking that they only put up 17 points against a Bobcats team that doesn’t have a good defense.
On the offensive side the Bulls are led by Tyree Jackson who has thrown for 2454 yards, 24 touchdowns, and ten interceptions.
On the defensive side of the ball the Bulls have played well for most of the year. Coming into this game they are giving up only 25.2 points per game.
In this game the Bulls just need to play their game, and it’s a good chance for the defense to flex their muscles and prove they are still one of the best in the MAC.
Bowling Green Falcons
On the other side of this matchup is the Bowling Green Falcons who haven’t had a good season but they have played better their last few games and come into this game having won two in a row.
In their last game against Akron it was their defense that was strong giving up only six points and that led to the easy victory.
On the offensive side most of the season the offense hasn’t been great averaging only 25.3 points per game. They are led by Jarrett Doege who has thrown for 2576 yards, 25 touchdowns, and 11 interceptions.
On the defensive side of the ball is where the real issues have been. They are currently giving up 39.6 points per game.
In this game if want to come out with a victory the defense is going to need to be better. If the defense struggles they will have no issue in this game.
NCAA Football Handicapping Trends
- BUFF are 7-1 ATS in their last 8 conference games.
- Over is 8-2 in BUFF last 10 games overall.
- Over is 7-2-1 in BUFF last 10 conference games.
- Under is 9-3 in BGSU last 12 games in November.
- Over is 6-2 in BGSU last 8 home games.
- BGSU are 7-20 ATS in their last 27 home games.
- Underdog is 10-3 ATS in their last 13 meetings.
- Road team is 9-3 ATS in their last 12 meetings.
Free Week 13 NCAA Football Pick
The Falcons are going to have problems keeping this game close and I think it will be a blowout.
4* Free NCAA Betting Pick: Buffalo -14
The Bulls will win this game, and cover the spread.
Week 13 Free Score Prediction: Bulls 41 – Bowling Green 17
If you’re looking for more picks like this Buffalo Bulls vs. Bowling Green Falcons matchup we’ll be providing 4* free College football game predictions on the blog all bowl season long, and check out our Experts for guaranteed premium & free CFB Football picks!
Check out our Updated College Football Betting Odds.
Similar Free 4* Sports Predictions:
- Temple Owls vs. Buffalo Bulls – 9/21/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Air Force Falcons vs. Boise State Broncos – 9/20/2019 Free Pick & CFB betting prediction
- Houston Cougars vs. Tulane Green Wave – 9/19/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Troy Trojans vs. Akron Zips – 9/21/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Utah Utes vs. USC Trojans – 9/20/2019 Free PIck & CFB Betting Prediction
- Michigan Wolverines vs. Wisconsin Badgers – 9/21/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Nevada Wolf Pack vs. UTEP Miners – 9/21/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Coastal Carolina Chanticleers vs. UMass Minutemen – 9/21/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction