Free Week 3 Prediction: Red Wolves vs Bulldogs Odds
Looking for Arkansas State Red Wolves vs. Georgia Bulldogs free picks? Week 3 betting sees the Red Wolves taking on the Bulldogs Saturday, September 14 at Sanford Stadium in Athens, Georgia. Cappers Picks provides complimentary handicapping picks all NCAA football season long so stay tuned for more FREE college football predictions like this Arkansas State Georgia Week 3 free pick.
College Football Handicapping: Week 3
(1-1) Arkansas State Red Wolves vs. Georgia Bulldogs (2-0)
Date: Saturday, September 14, 2019
Time: 12:00 pm EST
Venue: Sanford Stadium, Athens, Georgia
NCAA Football Spread: UGA -34
NCAA Betting Total: 57.5
Live CFB Odds
Updated Sportsbook Bonuses For Today
The Georgia Bulldogs finish their tune-up work this week from Sanford vs. FCS foil Arkansas State.
After weathering early miscues to pound Murray State 63-17 between the hedges last Saturday, today’s contest will again present rehearsal-type reps before UGA welcomes Notre Dame.
One week after taking SMU to the brink, Arkansas State claimed its inaugural 2019 win 43-17 over UNLV.
The Red Wolves invaded the Rebels’ backfield to record six sacks. Meanwhile, in a further defensive highlight CB Jeremy Smith found pay dirt to christen a pick-six vs. overmatched UNLV.
Opposite the Runnin’ Rebs, Red Wolves QB Logan Bonner completed 22-of-37 passes for two end zone strikes and shuffled for another short touchdown run.
Bonner’s three scores bolstered his team’s two ground TD’s as junior tailback Ryan Graham added 103 yards, one score and 8.7 yards per carry. In total, Arkansas State collected 214 rushing yards.
Via the aerial route, Bonner found senior WR Omar Bayless six times to tack 149 yards and another score onto Arkansas State’s offensive display.
Having scored 72 points this year, Arkansas State will go in for their scoreboard share this afternoon if UGA falls asleep at the wheel.
Following opening quarter mental mistakes, #3 ranked Georgia displayed team dominance vs. a talented FCS opponent last Saturday.
Though, the best part of those early gaffes was the ensuing live calls from Vince Dooley, who sat in-booth after having his name emblazoned in Athens lore with the dedication of Dooley Field last weekend.
To briefly quiet Bulldog nation, Murray State came out hells bells to force a UGA fumble before QB Preston Rice found former SEC receiver Daqoun Green on a quick-slant TD to cross Georgia’s secondary.
The latter of which caused Dooley to quip he should exit the commentary booth. Dooley’s ripostes and Georgia’s slow awakening made for entertaining television during a glorified exhibition everyone knew would become a blowout.
And while Fromm completed 10-of-11 passes that day, paving the way for Sophomore backup Stetson Bennett, the Bulldogs initial lapses showed a team still needing cohesion before facing legit competition.
Because of that need, UGA should ride its starters a bit further this weekend. Versus Murray State, the “Great Wall of Georgia” opened canyonesque gaps for UGA’s loaded backfield.
Expect deja-vu from DeAndre Swift, Zamir White and James Cook this weekend.
Defensively, Georgia can flip the switch anytime and negate whatever schemes Arkansas State has planned.
Though, again, today’s contest is akin to an NFL preseason game where UGA is readying for its first 2019 defining moment opposite Notre Dame Aug. 21.
NCAA Football Handicapping Trends
- Bulldogs are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 games after allowing less than 100 yards rushing in their previous game.
- Bulldogs are 6-0 ATS in their last 6 games after accumulating more than 450 total yards in their previous game.
- Bulldogs are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 games following an ATS loss.
- Red Wolves are 6-1 ATS in their last 7 games after accumulating less than 100 yards rushing in their previous game.
- Red Wolves are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 games after allowing less than 275 total yards in their previous game.
Free Week 3 NCAA Football Pick
Once the Bulldogs hit their stride, expect to see Stetson Bennett and a deep, impactful Georgia roster work over visiting Arkansas State.
And following last week’s hiccups, UGA will press the Red Wolves for sixty minutes knowing what lies ahead.
4* Free NCAA Betting Pick: UGA Covers
After scoring over 45 points just once last year, the Dawgs’ current thoroughbred offense will add another 60-point effort. Meanwhile, against Georgia’s third and fourth string late, the Red Hawks will add a few points to help bump the total over.
Week 2 Free Score Prediction: Georgia 63- Arkansas State- 14
If you’re looking for more picks like this Murray State Racers vs. Georgia Bulldogs matchup we’ll be providing 4* free College football game predictions on the blog all bowl season long, and check out our Experts for guaranteed premium & free CFB Football picks!
Check out our Updated College Football Betting Odds.
Similar Free 4* Sports Predictions:
- San Jose State Spartans vs. Arkansas Razorbacks – 9/21/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting prediction
- Utah State Aggies vs. San Diego State Aztecs – 9/21/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Louisville Cardinals vs. Florida State Seminoles – 9/21/2019 Free Pick & CFB betting Prediction
- UCLA Bruins vs. Washington State Cougars – 9/21/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Colorado Buffaloes vs. Arizona State Sun Devils – 9/21/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Morgan State Bears vs. Army Black Knights – 9/21/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- UCF Knights vs. Pitt Panthers – 9/21/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Wagner Seahawks vs. FAU Owls – 9/21/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction