Free Week 4 Prediction: Falcons vs Broncos Odds
Looking for Air Force Falcons vs. Boise State Broncos free picks? Week 4 betting sees the Falcons taking on the Broncos Friday, September 20 at Albertsons Stadium in Boise, Idaho. Cappers Picks provides complimentary handicapping picks all NCAA football season long so stay tuned for more FREE college football predictions like this Air Force Boise State Week 4 free pick.
College Football Handicapping: Week 3
(2-0) Air Force Falcons vs. Boise State Broncos (3-0)
Date: Friday, September 20, 2019
Time: 9:00 pm EST
Venue: Albertsons Stadium, Boise, Idaho
NCAA Football Spread: Boise State -9.5
NCAA Betting Total:
Live CFB Odds
Updated Sportsbook Bonuses For Today
Mountain West Conference rivals meet this Friday when no. 20 Boise State hosts undefeated Air Force.
Both teams are riding quality starts as the Falcons look to provide impact Freshman QB Hank Bachmeier another trial by fire.
Last season, guided by departed MWC Offensive Player of the Year QB Brett Rypien, visiting Boise State defeated Air Force 48-38.
After going 5-7 in 2018, the Falcons have opened their year 2-0, including last week’s 30-23 overtime win vs. Colorado. Junior Kadin Remsberg ripped 146 ground yards and a score to lead the Falcons’ offense. Overall, Air Force’s run game accounted for 289 of the team’s 444 yards.
Starting quarterback Donald Hammond enjoyed an efficient afternoon against the Buffaloes, tossing two touchdowns against one interception for 155 yards. Dual-threat Hammond also rushed for a score.
Air Force used ground-and-pound, ball-control tactics while gaining a plus-nine minute time of possession edge Saturday.
The Falcons’ week three win was doubly impressive when noting Colorado upset top-25 ranked Nebraska just one week prior.
Behind a veteran corps, Air Force is averaging 39 points per game while allowing 15 ppg from their first two opponents. The Falcons’ stout defensive front held Colorado’s tailbacks to just 105 yards.
The Buffaloes, however, fared better via the aerial route, but were ultimately jammed to 26-of-43 completions.
Junior Milton Bugg intercepted Senior Quarterback Steven Montez in a game-changing moment. Meanwhile, Junior DB Jeremy Fejedelem wreaked havoc netting 14 tackles, two for a loss, and a sack.
Opposite quality opposition, Air Force gave a complete performance last week which lends credibility to this Friday’s upset bid.
Boise State Broncos
Hank Bachmeier leads Boise State back onto ‘the blue’ six days after trouncing FCS foil Portland State 45-10.
The Broncos expectedly dominated each statistical category vs. Portland State while gaining 491 offensive yards.
Though, Bachmeier’s one interception, and third of 2019, represented BSU’s lone negative against their overmatched opponent. Bachmeier has been intercepted once in each of his first three collegiate starts.
This week, Boise State will need an outing from their Frosh QB reminiscent of his debut 407-yard afternoon vs. FSU. While Florida State unseated #25 Virginia recently, the Seminoles are an unstable group.
That stated, Air Force represents Boise’s stiffest early-season opponent.
And, ironically, while the Falcons offer little through the air, their ground attack will test BSU’s defensive front.
So far, Boise State allows just over 100 rushing yards per game: that trend must hold if they hope to avoid another one-possession win vs. FCS level competition.
NCAA Football Handicapping Trends
- Broncos are 5-0 ATS in their last 5 games after accumulating more than 450 total yards in their previous game.
- Broncos are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 Friday games.
- Broncos are 4-1-1 ATS in their last 6 conference games.
- Broncos are 5-2 ATS in their last 7 games overall.
- Broncos are 8-17 ATS in their last 25 home games.
- Falcons are 3-0-1 ATS vs. a team with a winning record.
- Falcons are 3-1-1 ATS in their last 5 games following a straight up win.
- Falcons are 11-5 ATS in their last 16 games in September.
- Falcons are 7-18-1 ATS in their last 26 conference games.
Free Week 4 NCAA Football Pick
Given Bachmeier’s wobbly play and Boise’s bend-don’t-break wins, contrasted with steady Air Force performances, this game has strong upset potential.
Though, I’m not sold on the Falcons’ ability to keep pace in a road shootout against the Broncos.
4* Free NCAA Betting Pick: Air Force Against the Spread
Today’s pick hinges mostly upon Boise State owning a national ranking while playing on their home turf. I think the Broncos will eke past improved Air Force, but the Falcons will cover in an all-offense conference showdown.
Week 4 Free Score Prediction: Boise State 34 -Air Force 31
If you’re looking for more picks like this Air Force Falcons vs. Boise State Broncos matchup we’ll be providing 4* free College football game predictions on the blog all bowl season long, and check out our Experts for guaranteed premium & free CFB Football picks!
Check out our Updated College Football Betting Odds.
Similar Free 4* Sports Predictions:
- Boise State Broncos vs. BYU Cougars – 10/19/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Western Michigan Broncos vs. Eastern Michigan Eagles – 10/19/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- San Diego State Aztecs vs. San Jose State Spartans – 10/19/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- LSU Tigers vs. Mississippi State Bulldogs – 10/19/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Nevada Wolfpack vs. Utah State Aggies – 10/19/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Toledo Rockets vs. Ball State Cardinals- 10/19/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- ULM Warhawks vs. Appalachian State Mountaineers – 10/19/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- TCU Horned Frogs vs. Kansas State Wildcats – 10/19/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction