Nascar 3M Performance 400 Betting Preview August 14th, 2008
By: Cappers Picks Staff
CappersPicks.com Nascar Handicapping
Bovada – Nascar Handicapping Online – Crunch the numbers and get a daily fix of sports trends and information with up-to-date betting lines that promise to keep both the sports betting enthusiast and the novice alike, in the game. Get the latest odds, picks and analysis from Our resident handicappers and industry insiders. With so much insight and amazing daily betting tips, sports betting enthusiasts are sure to get the winning edge.
NASCAR Betting – 3M Performance 400 Preview
Once again Kyle Busch proved this NASCAR betting fan wrong. I really believed that since the Centurion Boats at The Glen, last weekend’s race, was being run on a road course that Kyle would somehow find a way to lose.
He didn’t. In fact, he dominated. Busch has been unstoppable so far this NASCAR season and even though he’s becoming almost unbettable in my book, his online sportsbook odds to win each race as well as the Sprint Cup keep dropping week to week, I have to give him props.
I mean, this is NASCAR and the guy is unbeatable!
Of course, because I’m in the hole with my NASCAR wagers, I sort of have to keep going for long shots in these races. I can’t suddenly ride Kyle to profit land. That means that I have to keep looking for those NASCAR online bet overlays.
Let’s get to it!
3M Performance 400
1. Kurt Busch online odds + 4500 – – Kyle’s older brother won this race last year. Why not repeat? It hasn’t been that great of a season for the older Busch, but he’s a former Cup champion. So, I do expect him to start driving like a winner on the track. At the odds of 45 to 1, I’m willing to take a shot.
2. Jeff Gordon online odds + 1400 – – Will Gordon win a race this season? I certainly hope so. Online wagering just keeps getting better and better on Gordon, in terms of odds, but he has to come through or I’ll keep digging that hole. Come on, Jeff! Step it up, please?
3. Carl Edwards online odds + 550 – – Carl won two weeks ago and helped get some of my online betting losses back. Because of his online odds in this race, I really can’t put too much money on him. He’s a saver bet at best. But I’ll take a saver bet at this point! Edwards won a race on this track last year.
4. Kyle Busch online odds + 500 – – Do I need to write anything about this guy any more? He practically kicked Hendrick Motorsports in the teeth this season, no matter what else happens, by showing them why it was stupid to sign Dale Jr. and let him slip away to Gibbs Racing. He ran Tony Stewart out of town and has dominated every other driver on the track. You can love him or hate him, but you can’t deny that he’s a brilliant driver.
5. Mark Martin online odds + 2800 – – I’m going to give the old man a shot in this race because I actually like him. I haven’t really lost any money on him this season. At least if I bet Martin and lose a few bucks, I won’t feel bad. Nobody really expects him to win, do they? I can always tell my friends that I’m supporting a senior citizen. Nobody can knock me for that.
6. Greg Biffle online odds + 1100 – – I have no idea why I’ve got the feeling that Biffle will have a good race this Sunday. I really don’t. Sometimes I look at the Top Sportsbooks online sportsbook board and a name sort of jumps out at me. Biffle can do some seriously good things at times. It’s been a while which means he could be due. The online odds are more than fair.
After racing at Michigan the drivers of the Sprint Cup Series will move on to Bristol Motor Speedway for the Sharpie 500 on August 23. The circuit will then stage the Pepsi 500 at Auto Club Speedway and the Chevy Rock & Roll 400 at Richmond before the Chase begins in the Sylvania 300 at New Hampshire on September 14.
If you love motor sports, you’ll love to bet on NASCAR. In the Top Sportsbooks.com online sportsbook, we have the latest NASCAR odds, futures and props for every race of the season. Join BetUS.com today and you’ll soon love how online sports betting makes each lap exciting.
Guaranteed Winners or your money back and Free Picks in the NFL football, NBA basketball, MLB baseball, NCAA college football and basketball, Nascar Racing, Arena Football nhl hockey leagues and more. We are part of the internets Premier Sports Handicappers League with full documentation of all members on this sports betting news and info portal. Free Membership, Join Today and start Winning! Send cappers picks an e-mail and we’ll try to answer your question as soon as possible. Because of the large volume of mail cappers picks gets, it may take a couple of days to get a response. Please trust us to know cappers picks will make the right choice for your sports handicapping and sports betting needs and we pride ourselves on our customer service in the sports handicapping industry. The team here at cappers picks encourages you to make educated decisions for offshore and internet sportsbooks to bet with, so we do the hard work for you. CappersPicks.com online sports betting staff are the only website guru’s you’ll need for your sport book lines, reviews of sports betting sites, sports predictions, and sports picks. We have complete confidence in the sports handicappers we promote and the sportsbooks listed on this website – they all offer fair betting lines, fast payouts and top notch customer service. We want to keep you involved all year long with sports gambling, from NHL hockey, to NBA basketball, and right into european soccer season, plus Nascar, Arena Football, NFL football and NCAA and college football betting. Cheer on your favorite teams.