Who Will Win The East?
Looking to get down on some 2023 March Madness East Region Betting Odds? We’ve got your back! Cappers Picks is your place on the WWW for all you’ll need to cure your NCAA tournament fix. Below we provide analysis on all NCAA tournament EAST region teams, plus their futures betting odds. We also provide March Madness picks, and bracket contests, and top sportsbooks for betting on March Madness.
- Check out our Live Betting Odds for the 2023 March Madness East Region Betting Odds!
- *Click Here* Check out our Updated Sportsbook Bonuses for today!
- Scroll down for our 2023 March Madness East Region Betting Odds, Teams, Picks, Futures…
With the 2023 March Madness tournament set to begin on March 14, it’s officially bracket season! As you gear up for the exciting weeks ahead, it’s important to stay informed on the latest betting odds for the East region. Luckily, Cappers Picks has your back with our comprehensive 2023 March Madness betting guide.
On March 25th, 2023, the East Region champion of the NCAA Men’s Tournament will be determined at Madison Square Garden in New York City, New York.
Throughout the tournament, there will be plenty of opportunities to make money gambling on college basketball. But before you place any bets, it’s essential to know the current betting odds and how they may shift as the games progress. Our guide is primed up and ready to help you stay on top of the action and make informed decisions.
Keep in mind that the 84th edition of the tournament will culminate on April 3 with the championship game to be held at NRG Stadium in Houston, Texas. So whether you’re a seasoned bettor or new to the game, our 2023 NCAA Tournament East Region guide is a must-read for anyone looking to stay ahead of the curve during March Madness.
2023 March Madness East Region – NCAA Tournament Teams
1) Purdue Boilermakers – (Big 10, Automatic)
- SU: 29-5
- ATS: 13-19-2
2) Marquette Golden Eagles – (Big East, Automatic)
- SU: 28-6
- ATS: 21-12-1
3) Kansas State Wildcats – (Big 12, At-Large)
- SU: 23-9
- ATS: 20-12
4) Tennessee Volunteers – (SEC, At-Large)
- SU: 23-10
- ATS: 17-16
5) Duke Blue Devils – (ACC, At-Large)
- SU: 26-8
- ATS: 15-19
6) Kentucky Wildcats – (SEC, At-Large)
- SU: 21-11
- ATS: 15-16-1
7) Michigan State Spartans – (Big 10, At-Large)
- SU: 19-12
- ATS: 15-16
8) Memphis Tigers – (AAC, At-Large)
- SU: 26-8
- ATS: 16-16-2
9) FAU Owls – (C-USA, Automatic)
- SU: 31-3
- ATS: 21-10-1
10) USC Trojans – (Pa-12, At-Large)
- SU: 22-10
- ATS: 17-15
11) Providence Friars – (Big East, At-Large)
- SU: 21-11
- ATS: 18-14
12) Oral Roberts Golden Eagles – (Summit, Automatic)
- SU: 30-4
- ATS: 15-15
13) Louisiana Ragin’ Cajuns – (Sun Belt, Automatic)
- SU: 26-7
- ATS: 16-13-1
14) Montana State Bobcats – (Big Sky, Automatic)
- SU: 25-9
- ATS: 20-12
15) Vermont Catamounts – (American East, Automatic)
- SU: 23-10
- ATS: 19-12-1
16) Fairleigh Dickinson Knights – (NEC, Automatic)
- SU: 19-15
- ATS: 13-18-1
CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE RAZOR RAY’S PICKS FOR THIS WEEK!
16) Texas Southern Tigers – (SWAC, Automatic)
- SU: 14-20
- ATS: 11-21
Who Will Win The East Region in 2023?
Before we can answer that question let’s remember 2022. One of the most significant upsets in the history of March Madness occurred in the East Region last year when the Saint Peter’s Peacocks defeated the Kentucky Wildcats, kickstarting their journey to the Elite Eight. This year according to the MyBookie sportsbook, the Purdue Boilermakers (+300) are the leading contenders to emerge from the East Region, followed closely by Marquette (+400) and Tennessee (+500).
2023 March Madness East Region Betting Odds
- Purdue Boilermakers (#1) +300
- Marquette Golden Eagles (#2) +400
- Tennessee Volunteers (#4) +500
- Duke Blue Devils (#5) +800
- Kansas State Wildcats (No. 3) +900
- Kentucky Wildcats (#6) +900
- Michigan State Spartans (#7) +1200
- Memphis Tigers (#8) +1800
- FAU Owls (#9) +2500
- Providence Friars (#11) +2500
- USC Trojans (#10) +2500
- UL Lafayette Ragin’ Cajuns (#13) +9000
- Montana State Bobcats (# 14) +10000
- Oral Roberts Golden Eagles (# 12) +10000
- Texas Southern Tigers (#16) +10000
- Vermont Catamounts (#15) +10000
- Fairleigh Dickinson Knights (#16) +35000
- Odds Updated March 14th – MyBookie.ag
Top Sportsbooks For Betting On March Madness | Gambling Apps Ranked
It’s officially bracket season! Cappers Picks has your 2023 March Madness betting guide all primed up and ready to help you make money gambling on college basketball season over the next few weeks! At this point, you should bet now at our TOP 5 March Madness gambling apps!
NCAA Contests & Brackets
It’s #CONTESTSZN at MyBookie! Fill out your bracket in either the BTC or 150K contest! Also, full March Madness odds + props available SOON!
How & Where Can I watch March Madness Tournament Games?
Well, the first four rounds will be shown on truTV, while the first and second rounds will be broadcast on CBS, TNT, TBS, and truTV.
Subsequently, TBS and CBS will air the Sweet 16 and Elite 8 rounds, giving you multiple options to catch the games.
What are the 2023 March Madness NCAA Tournament dates?
To help you stay on top of the schedule, we have included the dates and venues for the men’s 2023 March Madness tournament:
Starting with Selection Sunday on March 12th, which featured a 68-team selection, the schedule continues as follows:
Moving on, the First Four games will take place on March 14th-15th, followed by the First round on March 16th-17th, and the Second round on March 18th-19th.
As we progress further, the Sweet 16 round is scheduled for March 23rd-24th, while the Elite Eight takes place on March 25th-26th.
Moving closer to the finale, the Final Four is set for April 1st, and the NCAA championship game will take place on April 3rd.
Additionally, if you’re looking to bet on the games, keep in mind the 2023 March Madness East region betting odds are up, may the best team win!
March Madness Picks
Are you in search of NCAA basketball predictions for the 2023 March Madness East region betting odds? Cappers Picks, a website that specializes in college basketball handicapping, offers a comprehensive set of resources to improve your skills as a basketball gambler.
What’s more, this includes game-by-game previews, free picks for college basketball games, ATS statistics, information on hot and not-so-hot teams, daily news updates, and trend sheets for NCAAB betting. Be sure to check the site regularly for updates.
HOT 2023 March Madness Betting Links
- 2023 NCAA Tournament Picks
- Tournament Odds
- March Madness Matchups
- National Champion CBB Futures
- 2023 March Madness Betting Guide – Picks
- Best March Madness Betting Sportsbook Apps
- 2023 March Madness South Region Betting Odds
- 2023 March Madness Midwest Region Betting Odds
- 2023 March Madness West Region Betting Odds
Cappers Picks provides complimentary expert handicapping picks on all college basketball matchups all season long so stay tuned for more FREE daily NCAA basketball predictions. Who do you have winning the 2023 March Madness East Region? Do you like the East Region’s teams’ chances of winning? Lastly, hit us back below with any bracket tips and betting pool advice you care to share! March Madness gambling is here! Let’s freakin go!
Register here for a FREE CBB Betting Account Now for Daily Free Picks & More Special Offers! Check out our Linktr.ee too!