Free NHL Hockey Prediction: Jets vs Golden Knights NHL Odds
Looking for Winnipeg Jets vs. Vegas Golden Knights free hockey plays & NHL Odds? NHL betting sees the Jets taking on the Golden Knights on Thursday, March 21st, at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas. Cappers Picks provides complimentary expert handicapping picks on all NHL Hockey games all season long so stay tuned for more FREE daily NHL hockey predictions like this Jets Golden Knights matchup.
(43-25-4) Winnipeg Jets vs. Vegas Golden Knights (41-27-5)
Date: Thursday, March 21st
Time: 10:00 PM
Venue: T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, NV
NHL Hockey Moneyline Odds: Golden Knights -195
NHL Hockey Puck Line Odds: 6
NHL Betting Total: OFF
Live NHL Odds
Updated Sportsbook Bonuses For Today
The Jets would probably need Thursday’s game more as they hold just a 3 point lead over Nashville for 1st place in the Central division. That being said, Vegas has gone on a nice little run lately and is always tough to beat at T-Mobile Arena.
Make no mistake, the Jets have been no slouch as they’ve rattled off wins in 7 of 10 including victories in four straight. Winnipeg did play last night however, a 3-0 win over Anaheim. Thursday is the Jets’ 3rd game in four nights – all on the road.
Winnipeg attacked the very winnable game vs. Anaheim last night and used their #1 goaltender Connor Hellebuyck. He guided the shut out and has now allowed just 1 goal in his last two starts.
Using Hellebuyck in Anaheim leaves Laurent Brossoit to man the pipes in Vegas. He started the first game on this road trip and engineered a 3-2 win over the Kings as the Jets defense allowed LA just 17 shots.
Winnipeg has ramped up their defense overall, allowing just 3 total goals during their three game win streak. The stakes get a little higher with a red hot Vegas offense on the ice Thursday however.
Vegas Golden Knights
The Golden Knights have tallied wins in 9 of 10 games and have now won five straight on their own ice. The last team to beat Vegas at T-Mobile Arena was Winnipeg, who scored a 6-3 victory back on February 22nd.
The Vegas offense is definitely going to give the Jets backup G fits in this one. The Golden Knights have scored 24 goals in their last five games having scored 6+ in 3 of 5.
Winnipeg is not the only team fighting goaltending issues Thursday as Vegas netminder Marc-Andre Fleury is doubtful with a lower body injury. Malcolm Subban will likely get the nod aiming for his third straight win, allowing 3 goals each to Calgary and San Jose in back-to-back outings.
NHL Betting Trends:
- Jets are 16-7 their last 23 vs. a team with a winning record
- Golden Knights are 9-1 their last 10 overall
- Golden Knights are 57-28 their last 85 home games
- Under is 5-2-1 the last 8 meetings
4* Free NHL Betting Pick: Over 6
There’s issues in net for both teams and two top 11 scoring offenses squaring off. Winnipeg is a bit fatigued and will have to hold up their end of the bargain if the ‘over’ wants to hit. With Subban in net, they should be able to squeeze out three scores.
NHL Free Score Prediction: Vegas 4 – Jets 3
Vegas could even open it up more with 5-6 goals on their own.
If you’re looking for more NHL picks like this Winnipeg Jets vs. Vegas Golden Knights matchup we’ll be providing 4* free NHL predictions on the blog during the entire 2018 NHL season, and check out our Experts for guaranteed premium & free NHL Hockey picks!
CappersPicks.com has NHL odds up on a ton of futures, and you will also find NHL lines up for early games as well.
Similar Free 4* Sports Predictions:
- Nashville Predators vs. Vegas Golden Knights – 10/15/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Predictions
- Vegas Golden Knights vs. Los Angeles Kings – 10/13/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Prediction
- Minnesota Wild vs. Toronto Leafs – 10/15/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Prediction
- Philadelphia Flyers vs. Calgary Flames – 10/15/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Predictions
- Colorado Avalanche vs. Washington Capitals – 10/14/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Prediction
- Dallas Stars vs. Buffalo Sabres – 10/14/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Prediction
- Anaheim Ducks vs. Boston Bruins – 10/14/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Prediction
- Minnesota Wild vs. Ottawa Senators – 10/14/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Prediction