Free NHL Hockey Prediction: Golden Knights vs Stars NHL Odds
Looking for Vegas Golden Knights vs. Dallas Stars free hockey plays & NHL Odds? NHL betting sees the Golden Knights taking on the Stars on Friday March 15th at the American Airlines Center in Dallas. Cappers Picks provides complimentary expert handicapping picks on all NHL Hockey games all season long so stay tuned for more FREE daily NHL hockey predictions like this Golden Knights Stars matchup.
(38-27-5) Vegas Golden Knights vs. Dallas Stars (36-28-5)
Date: Friday, March 15th
Time: 8:00 PM
Venue: American Airlines Center, Dallas, TX
NHL Hockey Moneyline Odds: Golden Knights -132 | Stars +110
NHL Hockey Puck Line Odds: OFF
NHL Betting Total: 5.5
Live NHL Odds
Updated Sportsbook Bonuses For Today
The Vegas Golden Knights catch a break Friday night as they’ll visit Dallas as the Stars come off a back-to-back. It’s not their opponents fatigue that will give the Golden Knights an edge, but the fact that they’ll miss red hot Dallas goaltender Ben Bishop who is getting the start on Thursday.
Vegas Golden Knights
The Golden Knights are 4 points up in the wild card race as sthey sit in 3rd in the Pacific. Vegas recently had their six game winning streak snapped in a 3-6 loss to Calgary.
On the bright side, the loss to the Flyers came on March 10th so Vegas will have four days of rest ahead of the matchup with Dallas. That’s a huge advantage as the Stars come in after playing in Minnesota on Thursday.
Vegas also has the advantage of their #1 goaltender being in net. Marc-Andre Fleury powers a Golden Knights defense that is top 10 in goals against and allows the 5th fewest shots in the league.
Fleury has rattled off five wins in a row allowing just four goals total over that span. The Stars offense has been hit and miss lately which gives the Golden Knights a definitive advantage in that regard.
The Stars have a tough game with Minnesota on Thursday night before heading into Friday night’s contest with the Golden Knights. The Wild were actually a slight -120 favorite despite the teams playing drastically different hockey lately.
Dallas has won 5 of 6 but it’s been their defense that has been the remarkable story. The Stars have allowed just 3 goals total in their last 5 games, pitching three shut outs over that span. Bishop has all three of those shutouts in net however.
It’s Anton Khubodin that’s probable between the pipes for Dallas vs. Vegas. Khubodin hasn’t been horrible – just big shoes to fill the way Bishop has been standing on his head. Khubodin is 3-1 over his last four and most recently held a tough Chicago offense to 2 goals on 39 shots.
NHL Betting Trends:
- Golden Knights are 6-1 their last 7 overall
- Golden Knights are 8-2 their last 10 as a road favorite
- Stars are 4-1 the last 5 overall
- Golden Knights are 4-1 the last 5 H2H
Free Vegas Golden Knights vs. Dallas Stars NHL Prediction:
It’s just a lot to ask of the Stars to go up against a hungry Minnesota team (1 point out of wild card) on Thursday and turn it around the next night and play a very solid – and extremely rested – Golden Knights squad.
4* Free NHL Betting Pick: Vegas -132
That’s great value on the Golden Knights…almost too good.
NHL Free Score Prediction: Golden Knights 4 – Dallas 2
If you’re looking for more NHL picks like this Vegas Golden Knights vs. Dallas Stars matchup we’ll be providing 4* free NHL predictions on the blog during the entire 2019 NHL season, and check out our Experts for guaranteed premium & free NHL Hockey picks!
CappersPicks.com has NHL odds up on a ton of futures, and you will also find NHL lines up for early games as well.
Similar Free 4* Sports Predictions:
- Ottawa Senators vs. Vegas Golden Knights – 10/17/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Predictions
- Nashville Predators vs. Vegas Golden Knights – 10/15/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Predictions
- Vegas Golden Knights vs. Los Angeles Kings – 10/13/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Prediction
- Dallas Stars vs. Buffalo Sabres – 10/14/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Prediction
- Washington Capitals vs. Dallas Stars – 10/12/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Prediction
- Nashville Predators vs. Arizona Coyotes – 10/17/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Prediction
- Colorado Avalanche vs. Pittsburgh Penguins – 10/16/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Prediction
- Buffalo Sabres vs. Anaheim Ducks – 10/16/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Prediction