Free NHL Hockey Prediction: Lightning vs. Canadiens NHL Odds
Looking for Tampa Bay Lightning vs. Montreal Canadiens free hockey plays & NHL Odds? NHL betting sees the Avalanche taking on the Canucks on Saturday November 3rd at the Bell Centre, Montreal, Quebec. Cappers Picks provides complimentary expert handicapping picks on all NHL Hockey games all season long so stay tuned for more FREE daily NHL hockey predictions like this Lightning Canadiens matchup.
(8-3-1) Tampa Bay Lightning vs. Montreal Canadiens (7-3-2)
Date: Saturday November 3rd
Time: 7:00 PM
Venue: Bell Centre, Montreal, Quebec
NHL Hockey Moneyline Odds: Lightning -131, Canadiens +109
NHL Hockey Puck Line Odds: OFF
NHL Betting Total: 6
Live NHL Odds
Updated Sportsbook Bonuses For Today
It’s a full slate games on Saturday across the NHL. In this game the Tampa Bay Lightning make the trip to the Bell Centre to take on the Montreal Canadiens.
The Lightning have won the last two games played between the two teams.
Tampa Bay Lightning
The Tampa Bay Lightning got off to a flying start to the season but they have come back down to earth having lost two of the last three games.
In the two losses, they only scored one goal each and that led to the loss. In the win during that stretch they scored eight goals so it shows just how inconsistent the team has been.
The Lightning are down .6 goals per game over the last five games and that is concerning. In this game the Lightning need the offense to get out to a fast start.
On the other side of this matchup is the Montreal Canadiens who didn’t have high expectations around the league but they are playing a lot better hockey than what people expected.
For the Canadiens, they are a good defensive team giving up only 2.75 goals per game but at home that number actually rises to three.
They are facing a good offensive team so it’s important they get good goaltending.
NHL Betting Trends:
- TB are 8-3 in their last 11 road games.
- TB are 7-3 in their last 10 overall.
- Over is 18-8 in TB last 26 Sat. games.
- MON are 2-9 in their last 11 games following a win.
- MON are 5-16 in their last 21 Sat. games.
- Over is 5-2-1 in MON last 8 vs. Atlantic.
Free Tampa Bay Lightning vs. Montreal Canadiens NHL Prediction:
I think the Canadiens defense is going to lock up the Lightning and that will be the difference.
4* Free NHL Betting Pick: Canadiens ML
It will be a close game but they will come out ahead.
NHL Free Score Prediction: Canadiens 3 – Lightning 2
If you’re looking for more NHL picks like this Tampa Bay Lightning vs. Montreal Canadiens matchup we’ll be providing 4* free NHL predictions on the blog during the entire 2018 NHL season, and check out our Experts for guaranteed premium & free NHL Hockey picks!
CappersPicks.com has NHL odds up on a ton of futures, and you will also find NHL lines up for early games as well.
Similar Free 4* Sports Predictions:
- Montreal Canadiens vs. Minnesota Wild – 10/20/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Predictions
- Minnesota Wild vs. Montreal Canadiens – 10/17/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Prediction
- Edmonton Oilers vs. Minnesota Wild – 10/22/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Prediction
- Anaheim Ducks vs. Nashville Predators – 10/22/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Prediction
- Ottawa Senators vs. Dallas Stars – 10/21/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Prediction
- Edmonton Oilers vs. Winnipeg Jets – 10/20/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Prediction
- Washington Capitals vs. Chicago Blackhawks – 10/20/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Predictions
- Ottawa Senators vs. Phoenix Coyotes – 10/19/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Prediction