Free NHL Hockey Prediction: Lightning vs Panthers NHL Odds
Looking for Tampa Bay Lightning vs. Florida Panthers free hockey plays & NHL Odds? NHL betting sees the Lightning taking on the Panthers from BB&T Center in Florida on Sunday February 10th. Cappers Picks provides complimentary expert handicapping picks on all NHL Hockey games all season long so stay tuned for more FREE daily NHL hockey predictions like this Lightning Panthers matchup.
(39-11-4) Tampa Bay Lightning vs. Florida Panthers (22-22-8)
Date: Sunday, February 10th
Time: 6:00 PM
Venue: BB&T Center, Sunrise, FL
NHL Hockey Moneyline Odds: Lightning -140
NHL Hockey Puck Line Odds:
NHL Betting Total: 6
Live NHL Odds
Updated Sportsbook Bonuses For Today
There’s actually some solid value on the #1 team in hockey on Sunday afternoon as the Lightning and Panthers are both playing on the second leg of a B2B. Tampa Bay definitely has the travel advantage after staying in the state of Florida Saturday while the Panthers had to head to Washington. Are the Lightning an easy play in this one?
Tampa Bay Lightning
Tampa Bay hosted Pittsburgh Saturday night looking to snap a 2 game losing streak. The Lightning haven’t looked like the same team they were before the all-star break as 3 of their 5 games since returning have gone to OT. Of course the Lightning still boast the league’s #1 scoring offense to go along with a #6 defense.
Tampa Bay did go with their top goaltender Andrei Vasilevskiy vs. the Penguins so it will be backup Louis Domingue manning the pipes on Sunday. He’s actually been a very capable 2nd stringer rattling off wins in 9 straight appearances although he has started just twice since Christmas.
The Panthers probably don’t have any feasible postseason hopes as they are 10 points behind the 8 seed in the East. That hasn’t stopped Florida from playing well lately however as they’ve gone 5-2 their last 7 games. The Panthers went 2-2 in four home games since returning from the break before traveling to face Washington on Saturday.
One thing the Panthers do well is prep on back-to-back games as they’ve won 4 of their last 5 on 0 days rest. Roberto Luongo hopes to improve on that trend as he gets the probable nod in net on Sunday. The veteran has played well with wins in 3 of 4 starts, allowing just 8 total goals over that span.
NHL Betting Trends:
- Lightning are 11-4 their last 15 Sunday games
- Lightning are 56-27 their last 83 road games
- Lightning are 7-3 their last 10 on 0 days rest
- Panthers are 5-2 their last 7 overall
- Panthers are 4-1 their last 5 on 0 days rest
- Lightning are 5-0 the last 5 H2H meetings
Free Tampa Bay Lightning vs. Florida Panthers NHL Prediction:
It’s a tough scheduling snafu making Florida go on the road after 4 straight home games to play in Washington on the front end of a B2B. They do get a break with Tampa Bay being a bit fatigued as well after their battle with Pittsburgh on Saturday. The Lightning have struggled lately, but you have to think they are too good to drop this one.
4* Free NHL Betting Pick: Play UNDER 6…strong lean on Lightning -140
Tampa Bay has a more-than-capable backup goaltender that gives them the edge in this one.
NHL Free Score Prediction: Tampa Bay 2 – Florida 1
If you’re looking for more NHL picks like this Tampa Bay Lightning vs. Florida Panthers matchup we’ll be providing 4* free NHL predictions on the blog during the entire 2019 NHL season, and check out our Experts for guaranteed premium & free NHL Hockey picks!
CappersPicks.com has NHL odds up on a ton of futures, and you will also find NHL lines up for early games as well.
Similar Free 4* Sports Predictions:
- Tampa Bay Lightning vs. Montreal Canadiens – 10/15/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Prediction
- Tampa Bay Lightning vs. Ottawa Senators – 10/12/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Prediction
- Florida Panthers vs. New Jersey Devils – 10/14/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Prediction
- Florida Panthers vs. New York Islanders – 10/12/2019 Free Pick; NHL Betting Prediction
- Colorado Avalanche vs. Pittsburgh Penguins – 10/16/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Prediction
- Buffalo Sabres vs. Anaheim Ducks – 10/16/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Prediction
- Minnesota Wild vs. Toronto Leafs – 10/15/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Prediction
- Philadelphia Flyers vs. Calgary Flames – 10/15/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Predictions