Free NHL Hockey Prediction: Lightning vs Blackhawks NHL Odds
Looking for Tampa Bay Lightning vs. Chicago Blackhawks free hockey plays & NHL Odds? NHL betting sees the Lightning taking on the Blackhawks on Sunday October 21st at the United Center in Chicago. Cappers Picks provides complimentary expert handicapping picks on all NHL Hockey games all season long so stay tuned for more FREE daily NHL hockey predictions like this Lightning Blackhawks matchup.
(4-1-0) Tampa Bay Lightning vs. Chicago Blackhawks (3-1-2)
Date: Sunday, October 21st
Time: 7:00 PM
Venue: United Center, Chicago, Illinois
NHL Hockey Moneyline Odds: Lightning -150
NHL Hockey Puck Line Odds: OFF
NHL Betting Total: 6
Live NHL Odds
Updated Sportsbook Bonuses For Today
Both of these teams come into this game in the second game of a back to back, and unfortunately, those results weren’t available at the time of this article.
Tampa Bay Lightning
The Lightning hit the road for the first time in this 2018/19 season, starting off the year with a pretty good 4-1 record in their 5 game home stand. This will be a good test to see if this team has what it takes to make a playoff run like it did last year.
Crowd favorite Steven Stamkos finally notched his first goal of the year in the Lightning’s last game against the Red Wings, a game which Tampa Bay won 3-1. One of the reasons for Tampa Bay’s early success is their Penalty Kill unit, they have successfully killed all 23 PK opportunities they have encountered.
The Blackhawks got embarrassed at home last time out at home against Arizona. In net that game was Cory Crawford for the first time since last season. An expected outcome for a guy who hasn’t played since early last year.
Crawford is slated to be the man between the pipes on Sunday as well as Chicago will be in the second game of a back to back. Look for him to be a bit less rigid, and rely on his instincts more in this game. He should look more comfortable out there, but I don’t think the result will be much different.
NHL Betting Trends:
- Tampa Bay has won 7 of their last 10 games
- Tampa Bay has a 100% PK this season
- Tampa Bay is 3-2 ATS this season
- Chicago has lost 6 of their last 10 games
- Chicago PP is 6.35% this season
- Chicago is 1-2 ATS at home this season
Free Tampa Bay Lightning vs. Chicago Blackhawks NHL Prediction:
This will be the first test for the Lightning on the road in this young season, but I still think they will walk away as the victor.
The firepower that Tampa Bay possess will be too much for Cory Crawford to handle in his second game back. Take Tampa Bay to win this one.
4* Free NHL Betting Pick: TB -1.5
NHL Free Score Prediction: Tampa Bay 5 – Chicago 2
If you’re looking for more NHL picks like this Tampa Bay Lightning vs. Chicago Blackhawks matchup we’ll be providing 4* free NHL predictions on the blog during the entire 2018 NHL season, and check out our Experts for guaranteed premium & free NHL Hockey picks!
CappersPicks.com has NHL odds up on a ton of futures, and you will also find NHL lines up for early games as well.
Similar Free 4* Sports Predictions:
- Washington Capitals vs. Chicago Blackhawks – 10/20/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Predictions
- Edmonton Oilers vs. Minnesota Wild – 10/22/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Prediction
- Anaheim Ducks vs. Nashville Predators – 10/22/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Prediction
- Ottawa Senators vs. Dallas Stars – 10/21/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Prediction
- Edmonton Oilers vs. Winnipeg Jets – 10/20/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Prediction
- Montreal Canadiens vs. Minnesota Wild – 10/20/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Predictions
- Ottawa Senators vs. Phoenix Coyotes – 10/19/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Prediction
- Carolina Hurricanes vs. Anaheim Ducks – 10/18/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Predictions